21st October 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in IOCL Paradip Refinery recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

24th October 2018, 12:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

>> If you meet the required criteria, you can apply for this recruitment on or before 9th November, 2018.

>> You are required to click on "What's New" option and then click on "Go to the Latest Job Opening". After that click on "Go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division" and then selection the link of the refinery unit where you want to apply for the Apprenticeship training.

>> You are required to upload color photograph and signature while filling up the application form. And then you are required to send along with the supporting documents by ordinary post by 17th November, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
24th October 2018, 08:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.iocrefrecruit.in) and click on the link "PDR/HR/02-Apprentices-18". Now you have to click on the "Apply now" link and start filling up the application form as per the guidelines provided. Upload your scanned photographs, signature and submit the form. Also take a print out of it for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?