21st May 2012, 12:45 AM
kamblaw

How to apply for internships in both government or private after doing b.Tech MAE? I have completed 2nd year

i hv completd 2nd year, i am doing B.tech MAE,how to apply for internships(both govt. or private) also can u suggest some?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  2. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  3. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  6. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  7. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  8. Which one to prefer between Amity Lucknow Jaipur for MAE or DIT? Last year package from Jaipur and Lucknow in MAE?
  9. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  11. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  12. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  13. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  14. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  15. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  16. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  18. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle? -- [New]
7th February 2014, 02:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for internships in both government or private after doing b.Tech MAE? I have completed 2nd year

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of the company. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. Some huge organization that selects only the best of the lot prefer to conduct series of interviews. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?