11th October 2011, 11:12 AM
sindhura2301

Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?

i am a first year b.tech student doing comp sci from Manipal institute of technollogy...
plzzzzzzz can anyone tel me if i can apply for internships after my first yr as like summer internships..
plzz lemme knw the companies which recruit such students??
even which projects should i apply for??[/CODE]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company? -- [New]
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  5. How to apply for summer internships in core companies?
  6. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  7. List of 6 month internship in chandigarh?
  8. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  9. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  10. Information regarding companies offering internships and projects related to modelling and analysis
  11. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  12. Companies or institutes offering projects or internships to EC students in vacations in Manglore or Mysore/Banglore
  13. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  14. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  16. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  17. How to become Scientist in ISRO for B.Tech Electrical student?
  18. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
11th October 2011, 08:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?

as you first student of B.tech you may do some training on computer science. but you will not get opportunity to do internship from a company. after completion of second year and third year you will be able to take internship from a company.now you may do different course from private computer training institute. there are different courses on programming language or other computer related course like
C/C++
JAVA
Oracle
DBMS/SQL
HTML/XML
J2EE
PHP and many more.

you may do any one or two course after the end of your first year. as you are in first year so it will be the best idea to do training on some basic computer programming language like C or C++ or JAVA etc. but if you know these languages then go for any other course according to your interest. after second year and third year do training from a company and do some project.

for most of the university one training and one project is must in B.Tech level. so all company want at least one project and one training. but if you have more than one training and project then it will an advantage for you to be selected for the job at the time of interview. but there is no such criterion that if you have more training you will be selected directly. chances is more if you do more training as well you should have good knowledge on your training. only training certificate is not sufficient to get the advantage of training.

best wishes.
13th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?

respected sir/mam this is Bhushan D Sharma the student if IBSAR College karjat , Dist-raigad persuing an MMS/MBA in finance specialization after completion of my graduation in BCA and also completed further courses regarding finance and i want to do summer intership programme in your BHEL company for may and june 2 months complete. so i request you plz accept my message and give me the oppourtunities to intership in your company.
27th May 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Plzz cn u tel me the projects which i cn work upon as m having vacations and hve cleard my first year
20th September 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir, i completed my MSC (computer science) in 2007 .Between this i done web designing cource,after taking a long break . i want to came back in my carrier .So which cource or any training prefer me at this stage? please reply me
26th September 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i am btech 1st year now,can i now participate in any projects from companys from computer science group
1st February 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a first year btech student in electronics and communication branch. what internships or training courses is advisable for me in a 3 month break? plz plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?