23rd May 2011, 01:47 PM
rvignesh34

How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?

Dear sir: I am vignesh,completed my mechanical engineering in may and now i need to join mba in a good college. What should i do for joining mba.

14th August 2011, 11:48 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvignesh34 View Post
Dear sir: I am vignesh,completed my mechanical engineering in may and now i need to join mba in a good college. What should i do for joining mba.
To do MBA You need to clear on of the Exam i.e CAT which is Common aptitude test.

CAT i.e Common aptitude test , if you manage to clear (can be done after lot of dedication and preparations ) then Different IIM's will call you up ,to get admission into their College. So you can pursue MBA as in Higher studies. Which is very Demanding in Nature these days.

CAT Exam Doesn't depends on how much you score in 10 or 12th.CAT is Common admission test for MBA in Different IIM's.

For Preparing CAT exam you need to have a Proper Coaching centers. like T.I.M.E or Career launcher. Join these Coaching centers for success.

Cat exam is known to be toughest Exam and to clear this Exam you need to More prepared in terms of English and Aptitude.

For CAT you need to be Graduate because for admissions into MBA course you need have a Degree with you.
15th August 2011, 12:04 AM
Sehwag6

Default Re: How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?

eligibility:-

**master in business administration

**2year course

**educational qualification is graduation in any stream

**you write entrance exam for mba

**the entrance exam is common admission test(cat) or management admission test(mat)

prepare well

all the best
15th August 2011, 12:09 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you want to pursue your MBA course in top Business school,then prepare for CAT exam.The best institute for CAT exam is T.I.M.E.Take coaching from this institute and get a good percentile in CAT exam.
So then you will get seat in any Indian Institute of Management school or some other top school according to your percentile.
15th August 2011, 12:13 AM
sg1991

Dear friend,
For admission to MBA course, the highest level entrance test is CAT i. e. Common Admission Test.
Through this test you will get admission in PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) which is equivalent to MBA.
This test is for admission in IIM i.e. Indian Institute of Management and several other top business schools in India.
Other than CAT there are also other entrance tests like GMAT which are given to take admission in other prominent business schools in India.
15th August 2011, 12:30 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, there have mainly four procedures to do MBA after B.E Mechanical.

1.through entrance test. it may be CAT/MAT.

2.through direct admission with giving donation to the respective college.

3.executive MBA. and this mode of MBA you can do after working few years in mechanical company.

4.correspondence MBA.

etc.

all the best...........
15th August 2011, 12:37 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvignesh34 View Post
The Scope of Mba Now a days become very popular course in these industrial revolution time and B.E student when complete its Mba the value of that is student more than who do simple Mba and the package will also high.
The process to apply MBA is to face first CAT entrance exam for get admission in reputed University and also some University conduct its personal entrance like FMS Delhi.
After preparation of entrance you can do MBA.

With Best Regards.
Raja Azher
1st September 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year mechanical engineering(2009 to 2013)student.Then what should i need to do to join in M.B.A course?

Is any branches are available in M.B.A course
7th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

which sub. are good for MBA for after complete B.E mech engg.
6th July 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I want join mba after completion of BE mech engg ..bt am poor in english ..so tel me pls am abl to do mba??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?