7th October 2011, 05:17 PM
IMRANK425

Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?

I want to know that is the nda enterance exam is hard to break? What is the procedure of breaking the exam?

9th October 2011, 04:10 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?

after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering if you want to go for higher study then you have to choose your higher study option according to your interest and performance.

after completion of BE in mechanical engineering if you feel that you know the mechanical engineering subject very well and you have lots of interest on mechanical engineering and you secured good marks in mechanical engineering then you should go for M.E/M.Tech. ME/M.Tech totally deals on the technical subject which is related to B.Tech. it specialize more in mechanical engineering. if you have interest in mechanical engineering then you should go for ME/M.Tech.

after completion of engineering if you feel that you are not so much good in engineering and you want to study something different other than mechanical engineering then you should go for MBA. MBA is master of Business administrator. it totally deals with management subject. your B.E mechanical engineering knowledge will be less required if you go for MBA course. there are very good scope and job opportunity after MBA. you can take admission in MBA through MBA entrance examination CAT, MAT etc. any graduates from any stream are eligible to take admission in MBA.

after completion of BE in Mechanical engineering you may go for industrial training other than i don't think any other short course is required to get job. if you are not interested for further study after completion of B.E then you may go for job. there are so many companies recruit Mechanical engineering candidates. some government sectors also recruit engineering graduates in mechanical engineering.

from these options you have to choose one option which you think the best option for you.

best of luck.
11th November 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?

how i apply for civil services exam after do b.tech mechanical
12th January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

is it very difficult to crack IIT or AIEEE Tests?
21st February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

how to pass GD in NDA
10th November 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in mba. After complete btech. So please. Me best college. Information
28th May 2013, 01:58 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admission in mba. After complete btech. So please. Me best college. Information
Hi

for MBA exam, you need to have a graduation from recognized institute/college with atleast 50% marks in your graduation ( 45% incase of SC/ST ). You should not have any live backlog

You need to appear for one or more of the following exam, in order to get good college

- CAT
- CMAT
- IIFT
- JMET ( discontinued now)
- SNAP
- NMAT
- TISS
- ZAT
- XAT etc

Following are some very good college with good faculty and good placement.

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Institute of Rural Management Anand
Xaviers Labour Relation Institue Jamshedpur
Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Management Indore
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
International Management Institute New Delhi
Faculty of Management Studies Delhi
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
T.A. Pai Management Institute Manipal
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Bangalore
Fore School of Management New Delhi
Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
Vinod Gupta School of Management IIT Kharagpur
Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD Pune
NITIE Mumbai
Nirma Institute of Management Ahmedabad
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
Department of Management Studies, REC Trichy
Department of Business Administration Aligarh
L.B. Shastri Institute of Management New Delhi
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune
IILM New Delhi

All the best
15th October 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRANK425 View Post
I want to know that is the nda enterance exam is hard to break? What is the procedure of breaking the exam?
NDA exam is not very hard to crack. If you want to crack NDA exam then all you need is a good knowledge of your school education(PCM is required). If you look at the exam paper then you will find basic PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY of upto 10th standard and rare questions of 11th or 12th. Talking about MATHS, it is also very easy and you can easily crack it if u have knowledge of upto 12th class. If you see the previous papers of NDA then you will find maths very easy with a few questions repeating almost every year. Now coming to ENGLISH, it is the simplest amongst all subjects, if you have basic knowledge of grammar then you can easily solve it as it contains a majority of error finding questions. At the last but not the least, we comes to GAT(i. e. General Awareness Test), let me tell u a fact, if a student doesn't qualify the NDA exam then it is mainly due to GAT, because as being sciennce students we do not concentrate on general awareness which ultimately results in our failure in exam. So just concentrate on GAT(including geography, history, civics and basic GK) which is not very tough and u can easily crack the examination.
ALL THE BEST.......... ..................... ...... .. . ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?