26th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for migration certificate under CBSE curriculum?

I have completed my 10th from a school affiliated to CBSE Board curriculum. And, now for my class 11th admission I am switching from CBSE to MP Board of Education. And, I need migration certificate for this. So, how can I get it?

27th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for migration certificate under CBSE curriculum?

In order to get your migration certificate I would like to suggest you to go to your school and ask for your migration certificate and let them know that you are going to change your board in 11th standard hence school will help you to get your migration certificate.

If by chance School isn't going to help you then you can write an application ,mentioning your name ,10th roll number , school name and address to the Regional office of your school. They will send back the application form of the migration certificate and you will have to fill that application form along with the required fee as per the conditions written there in the application form, you will have to send it back to them and your migration certificate will reach to you within 2 months or so.
27th June 2019, 07:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for migration certificate under CBSE curriculum?

To get migration certificate after completion of Class 10th from CBSE board in order to move to MP (Madhya Pradesh) Board for your higher secondary school degree course, you just not have to do anything special as the CBSE issues migration certificate along with other certificates such as marksheet and passing certificate which can be collected from your concerned school.

So, to get all your certificates you can contact to your school management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?