5th September 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET examination after M.Com?

I am complete at m com on last year. I should will be prepared to Net examination,
How to apply for Net examination, plzz.. advice me.

6th September 2015, 12:24 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for NET examination after M.Com?

**UGC NET is conducted mainly to recruit research assistants and professors in various streams of education.for net examination you should fulfill the following critera---

***Qualification:::::}

-The basic eligibility for appearing in UGC-NET exam is a Master degree or equivalent in related subjects.

-The candidate must have a minimum of 55% (54.99% is not eligible) in this.

- The candidates appearing or have appeared for final year exams are also eligible.

-For appearing students they must produce their degree certificate within one year from the date of this test, otherwise they will be disqualified.

**Age limit:::::::
-The candidates appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age.

-The candidates appearing only for lectureship have no upper age limit.

-Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped.
6th September 2015, 12:43 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You can apply for NET after completion of M.Com.NET is the National Eligibility Test to award JRF & Lecturership.

Eligibility

Qualification
- You must have passed M.sc or equivalent course/BS-MS/BS-4 year course B.E/B.Tech/MBBS with atleast 55% for General & 50% for OBC/SC/ST.

Age Limit
- 28 years for JRF & No age limit for Lecturership

How to Apply
- Visit the site : www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Click "Apply online"
- Fill the online application form
- Draw DD as a Application Fee
- Upload the Photograph & Signature
- Submit the application
- You will get Registration ID
- Take a print as your refrence
- Send the Application form to Registrar office alongwith DD & Required documents

Important Dates
- Online Application Starts From : 03/08/2015
- Last Date to Apply : 25/08/2015
- Last Date to send Hard copy : 03/09/2015

Application Fee
- General - Rs.1000/-
- OBC - Rs.500/-
- SC/ST - Rs.250/-
6th September 2015, 12:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NET stands for the National Eligibility Test. This entrance test is conducted twice every year by the University Grants Commission for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

For this entrance exam, a candidate must have master's degree in any stream from a recognized stream with at least 55% marks in master's degree. The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for the lectureship post.

If you have 55% or more in master's degree in commerce, then you can apply for the upcoming NET exam in December at the official website of NET www.ugcnetonline.in. The notification for UGC NET December exam is not released yet. You must wait for the notification.
6th September 2015, 02:29 PM
Hemskb

You must have 55% of marks after M.Com.
Qualification
-The basic eligibility for appearing in UGC-NET exam is a Master degree or equivalent in related subjects.
-The candidate must have a minimum of 55% (54.99% is not eligible) in this.
- The candidates appearing or have appeared for final year exams are also eligible.
-For appearing students they must produce their degree certificate within one year from the date of this test, otherwise they will be disqualified.

The qualification of your age should not exceed 28 years.
6th September 2015, 03:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the National Eligibility Test, you must visit the official website of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test www.ugc.ac.in, then click on the NET examination, you will be redirected to the NET website where you can apply for the exam. But at present there is no notification for the exam.

Notification for the December exam will be released soon. You should have minimum of 55% in master's degree to apply for the exam. There is no bound on upper age limit for Lectureship and for JRF is 28 years.
6th September 2015, 07:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NET stands for National Eligibility Test . It is an entrance examination conducted by UGC (university grant commission) at national level in order to determine eligibility of candidates for lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).NET exam is conducted twice a year in the month of June and September .

Eligibility criteria to apply for NET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should possess Masters degree in related subjects with minimum 55% of marks.Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-The candidates appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age. The candidates appearing only for lectureship have no upper age limit. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped.

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .

Application Fee:

General category candidates: Rs 1000

OBC candidates –Non Creamy Layer: Rs 500

SC/ST/PWD/VH candidates: Rs 250
6th September 2015, 09:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

NET exam stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by University Grant Commission.

Examination is conducted for two post:

Junior Research Fellowship Test

Lectureship Test

For JRF age limit is 28 years.

Examination is conducted two times in a year in the month of June and December.

After B.Com, you can apply this exam. Basic education qualification is that you should have passed post graduation from a recognized university.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

Paper Pattern:

The paper pattern question is objective. There is no subjective question.
8th September 2015, 05:18 PM
Rashmuu

National Eligibility Test is conducted by the UGC for the JRF and Lectureship Post. The eligibility for this exam is to have a master degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.

The age limit for JRF post is 28 years.Relaxation by 3 years for the Obc and 5 years for the SC/St.There is no age limit for the Lectureship Post.
9th June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen199 View Post
To apply for the National Eligibility Test, you must visit the official website of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test www.ugc.ac.in, then click on the NET examination, you will be redirected to the NET website where you can apply for the exam. But at present there is no notification for the exam.

Notification for the December exam will be released soon. You should have minimum of 55% in master's degree to apply for the exam. There is no bound on upper age limit for Lectureship and for JRF is 28 years.
My self Ajit goswami sir can you know me i had completed M.com from IDOL with 56 percentage can i applicable for jrf and net exam
25th August 2018, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a mfc student means master in financial control can I apply for ugc net for m.com means master in commerce
18th October 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am an mcom graduate with only 50% marks and an age of 36 years am i eligible for writing net exam in lectureship
19th November 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which m.com course should i choose? Before giving net set exam
28th January 2022, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is best for commerce stream students
3rd February 2022, 11:36 AM
Anujjindal12

To apply for the UGC NET Exam, you must have obtained a minimum of 55% in your postgraduate studies.

To appear for the NET Exam, make sure you meet all of the other needed qualifying conditions.

UGC NET is held twice a year, between July and December, by the National Testing Agency. If you want to apply for these tests, you must first obtain all of the most recent exam schedule updates.

It is important to note that if you fail to abide by the UGC NET eligibility criteria for 2022 you can be disqualified later from the examination.

UGC NET Eligiblity Criteria

Educational Qualifications: Masters Degree or equavalent with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates)

Age Limit: 31 years for JRF (No age limit for AP)

As the full UGC NET Eligibility and It's relaxation can not be explained in shorter way so I've provided below full information about UGC NET Eligibility here:
2nd April 2022, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How many fees to compited net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?