10th January 2019, 06:29 PM
KC MAHARANA

How to apply for Railway Booking Clerk job? Criteria and application procedure?

I am a serving solider completed 15 years of service in army and I will be retiring in July'2020. I have working experience of 03 years at PRS Jammu Tawi And civil qualification is BA and diploma in Hardware and Networking in computer. So give me detailed guidelines how to get this job of Railway Booking Clerk.

20th February 2019, 07:17 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to apply for Railway Booking Clerk job? Criteria and application procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC MAHARANA View Post
I am a serving solider completed 15 years of service in army and I will be retiring in July'2020. I have working experience of 03 years at PRS Jammu Tawi And civil qualification is BA and diploma in Hardware and Networking in computer. So give me detailed guidelines how to get this job of Railway Booking Clerk.
Vacancies for various post in Railway are being released by the different Railway Recruitment Borad from time to time. You need to check at the website of the Railway Recruitment Board in which you are interested for the job.

>> The educational qualification required for a Ticket Booking Clerk is 10+2. Since you are a graduate so there should not be any problem as far as educational qualification is concerned.

>> As after the retirement you will be applying for the job, so you will be considered under the Ex-Servicemen quota. In this way you will have to clear the cut-off of Ex--servicemen category rather than general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?