8th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala?

Sir,
Iam a student appeared in the cbse +2 exam.I want to apply an application for the entrance examination conducted by the self financing medical collages in kerala..
kindly notify me the link or the site from i get the application?

e-mail[email protected]

ph : 9495266950

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  2. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in self financing college in Kerala?
  3. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  4. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  5. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  6. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Tech degree course?
  7. List of self financing colleges in Kerala?
  8. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  9. Possibility to get a seat in government quota in government/self financing colleges in Kerala? I have got 30.3345 marks in Kerala engineering entrance
  10. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  11. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  12. Is there any management seats now available in TKM engineering college for 2015 admission?
  13. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  14. Can I get medical seat in any self financing college after scoring 191.5 cutoff
  15. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  17. Self-financing colleges in Kerala for M.Tech (Mechanical)?
  18. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
12th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala?

Sir,
How can i apply for the MBBS entrance exam of self financing colleges?
25th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala?

please let me know how to apply for the self finance medical entrance 2011

email. [email protected]
28th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala?
30th May 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know about the last date for applying kerala private medical entrance...kindly help me
19th June 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the last date to apply for MBBS entrance exam in self financing colleges in kerala?
15th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about details of admissions in self financing colleges in kerala
15th July 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW DETAILS OF ADMISSIONS IN SELF FINANCING COLLEGES OF KERALA
15th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

please give details of admissions in self financing colleges for mbbs course.
18th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

whether the medical students get stipend from seif-financing medical colleges?
20th August 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

WILL I GET AN ADMISSION FOR MBBS IN SELF FINANCING COLLEGE AFTER GETTING 3740 RANK IN GEN CATEGORY IN KERALA ENTRANCE?
22nd August 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

when do you call for MBBS admmission in self financing medical college in kerala2011?
14th September 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir
How to apply for a MBBS seat in self financing medical colleges ?
6th October 2011, 07:54 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hii, my friend who will offer free mbbs courses even the government colleges offer 10000 fees yearly.There is no such universities some colleges are charging even 50 lakhs, for a medical seat in that case you will never get any free seat.you can defiantely go for good colleges like AIIMS ,MMC,BMC they all are good colleges where they charge less fees and they even provide good schloarships for the meritorious students, definately you will have goo=d future in this colleges.
29th January 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

My son who was born in Kerala,underwent Primary Education up to Grade 5 in Kerala and now studying in Grade 10 CBSE in Abu Dhabi and planning to continue his education 11th and 12th in Kerala (CBSE).On the above grounds, what are the formalities that we have to observe so as to apply and take part in the Med/Engg Entrance Exams.
Please give us a reply so that we can take the necessary steps for the same.
1st March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala 2012?
22nd April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Please answer to [email protected] urgent
23rd May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Please answer to [email protected].
30th May 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for mbbs course and admision processes in gov seats of self finanacing colleges
3rd July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I attended neet ug exam and I am in rank list also unfortunately I didn't applied for keam2013
So my rank is not published in kerala ranklist. What I want to do get a admission in kerala .Pls give me a reply Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?