29th January 2012, 04:43 PM
jaroy

How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi

sir,
My son, who was born in Kerala, studied unto grade5 in Kerala, now studying in Abu Dhabi in grade 10 CBSE , planning to continue his studies, 11th & 12th in Kerala & to appear the kerala govt MED/ENGG entrance exams, needs
a reliable advice in this regard.
on the above grounds I request your kind self to give us the details regarding the formalities which we have to observe so that he can successfully apply & partipitate in the Kerala MED/ENGG exams.
Hope your kind co operation,
Yours faithfully,
Roy Joseph

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  2. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  3. Will I be considered as an NRI while getting admission in Medical(in India)? I'm an Indian citizen and completed grade 12th in South Africa
  4. Jobs for computer teachers in good schools in Abu Dhabi with a salary above AED 5000?
  5. I want to give iit jee 2010 exams in dubai?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Abu Dhabi during studies for M.Tech student? -- [New]
  7. Should I choose M.Tech or MBA?
  8. Whether a 5th grade candidate of USA is eligible to study in Chennai, India? Is there any problem in second language?
  9. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  10. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  11. Last date for submission of forms for IPCC Exam this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  14. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  15. Can I get admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering? I have completed my studies in Mumbai, India
  16. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  17. Can I apply for CET exam after studying in Gulf upto SSC?
  18. Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?
13th September 2019, 05:42 PM
Jay usadadiya

Default Re: How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi

if you have the residency of the india means the passport of the india then you get the admission of your son in the govt. school for 11th & 12th after that you can apply for JEE main (for engineering) & NEET (for doctor) for JEE your son have to take the maths & for the NEET your son have to take the biology
NOW if you not have the indian passport & your son there is study in the CBSE school in Abu Dhabi then you cannot apply for the govt. college then you have to apply for the NIR quota which is not there in the government colloeges & the fees of the NRI quota is much less expensive than that of the fees in the Dubai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?