24th March 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship while doing B.Com honors?

I am in 2nd year of B.Com and I want to know that how I can apply for the summer internship? Can you please provide me the steps which I have to follow for the same? Hoping that someone here will give me the complete information soon. Thank you!

27th March 2017, 06:18 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship while doing B.Com honors?

Follow these steps for the summer internship application
>> Your college will provide you a letter regarding the summer internship where the subject , nature and duration needed will be mentioned with duly stamped and signed from principle.
>> You need to apply in the company with the letter and college id card.
>> After you complete the training , you need to prepare a detail report of the working.
>> Submit the report with a short presentation describing the method and what you learn.

*** You can refer various insurance companies, private banks if you want to do training in financial sector.
*** If you want to do training in marketing sector then prefer FMCG companies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?