25th February 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?

i am 3rd year student and i am doing b.tech in aeronautics.
i want to apply for training in 7th semester i.e; for six months.
which is the best place to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  4. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  6. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  7. How to apply in BHEL for summer training in 7th semester
  8. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months? I am a student of ECE 7th semester
  11. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  12. Institutes for 4 months Training programme in Microbiotechnology and Molecular Bioinformatics for B.Tech Biotechnology 7th semester student?
  13. Can I apply for RAS after passing 7th B.Tech semester
  14. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
  15. Can I get a good job after doing industrial training? I am a student of 7th semester
  16. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  17. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  18. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
30th March 2017, 12:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?

1. First of all you have to take an application format from the 'Training and Placement Cell' of your institute.
  2. Fill that form properly and sign it.
  3. Now make a covering letter and attach the supporting documents like academic resume, Any ID, Project details (If any) etc.
  4. Send the above documents to the HR section of the company in which you want to apply for training.
  5. If you got any positive response from their side, then you can process further as per the company's policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?