22nd October 2010, 01:45 AM
chandravijay

How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?

sir, i am btech Mechanical student.iwill complete 2nd year in may, i want to know how to apply for training in iit's and what's the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in IIT, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  3. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  6. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  8. Where to do b.tech fourth year training? Procedure to apply for training in various companies and institutes?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  12. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  13. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  14. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  15. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to join B.Tech 6th Semester training in IIT?
  17. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  18. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
22nd October 2010, 06:28 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?

if you are asking about vocational training. then the procedure for getting iit as training institute is as simple as anyother. you need to follow same rule. take permit to do vt from your college and go there. but your college should be in touch with iits.
22nd October 2010, 07:36 AM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandravijay View Post
sir, i am btech Mechanical student.iwill complete 2nd year in may, i want to know how to apply for training in iit's and what's the eligibility criteria.
AS far as training in IIT's is concerned just ppost over their resume along with all the formalities like covering letter along with the signature of your placement officer and contact the head of the department for the matter
22nd October 2010, 02:03 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
There r many training courses offered by IITs. U can go to their official websites and see the calender link. all the courses and details are given on their site.
22nd October 2010, 02:05 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
You can apply for GATE exam to get entries into IIT for post graduation courses.
22nd October 2010, 02:38 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?

Quote:
dear friend,

Training at IITs means you have to work in projects in laboratory or workshops.For project you need to contact the project coordinator.If he/she allowed then you need to submit a formal letter from your college.

Fir thing you need to contact project coordinator.

good luck.
23rd October 2010, 12:58 AM
babydoll

Hi!
As a B.Tech 3rd year student you can't apply for training in the IIt's. Even IIT doesn't provide training to the other B.Tech students.
IIT conducts many seminar or presentations on newly introduce technologies and stuff,only B.Tech and M.Tech holder students can attend these seminars.
So this is not possible for you to take training in IIT's.
For more details you can log on to the official websites of all IIT's.
Thank you
23rd October 2010, 12:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

IIT Delhi offers Summer Fellowship Programme for engineering aspirants. The candidates applying for this must be Undergraduate students who have finished at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree from recognised engineering institutes in India. This summer research fellowship programme is an innovative research and development project under the guidance of an IIT Delhi faculty. The duration of the course is of 8-12 weeks. The fellowship program will cover the cost of travel in the country, to and from IIT Delhi, accommodation at the institute hostels and a stipend of Rs. 500/- per week.
8th November 2010, 07:30 AM
Gaurav.jain88

IIT provide training for that they issue advertisement on Freshersworld.
They have certain eligiblity criteria.
They also conduct either written test and interview before selecting the condidates for training.
14th December 2010, 08:18 PM
kartikeypradhan

hey imira, i m 3rd year student of stream E.C, can u please guide me how to apply for fellowship programme. also tell me what are the eligibility critgeria for the program.
28th December 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m soumya.... i m 2nd yr btech biotech student....which r all the industries where i can apply for summer training in biotechnology?
2nd January 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am 2 nd year b-tech student in mechanical eng ,i want 2 know that can i apply for summer training 2011& how,what is the procedure,satyam
19th January 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 3rd yr student of information technology and want to know about applying procedure for summer training 2011. arushi
22nd January 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 2nd year b.tech student of electrical student can i apply for IIT summer vacation camp ? if how to apply for this
28th January 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i m third year biotech student and , I need a 6 months training..........is it possible 2 enroll in training from iit delhi?...plz help.
1st March 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello SIr,

I am R.Guga priya doing my Second Year B.Tech Biotechnology(fourth semester) . Can you tell the procedures for applying Summer research fellowship in IIT. And how the level of work should be to get the fellowship?
25th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I am Bhanu madan doing my 3rd year b.tech (Information technology)and i want to join the 6 months trainig in IIT Delhi.so sir,is it possible or not?? plz help ..
25th July 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir I am persuing three years diploma in Mechanical branch.I want to do my B TECH. from IIT. Please give me a guideline and tell the procedure to take the admission in IIT.
Soliciating yours favourable reply.
16th April 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am persuing B.E in electronics & telecommunication ,i want to know how to do vocational traniing from IIT plzzzzz ...
giving me guideline..
1st January 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed my 11th and want to get trained for iit alongwith my 12th. Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?