2nd July 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?

sir,
i've done my b.sc in basic science with 90% marks.
now i'm doing m.sc physics i want to know about summer training in iit delhi,
it's selection procedure. can i apply for same in iit delhi?
what is the time period for this training in iit d.
thanking you
jyoti sharma

28th March 2023, 08:24 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?

Yes, as an M.Sc. Physics student, you are eligible to apply for the Summer Training Programme at IIT-Delhi.

The selection procedure for the summer training program in IIT Delhi typically involves an online application process followed by a screening and selection process. To apply, you should visit the IIT Delhi website and look for information on the summer training program. Usually, applications open in early to mid-February and close around mid-March. During the application process, you will be required to submit your academic transcripts, a statement of purpose, and any other documents that the institute deems necessary.

The duration of the summer training programme at IIT Delhi is generally 8 weeks, starting from May or June and ending in July or August. During the program, you will have the opportunity to work on research projects under the guidance of experienced faculty members and researchers.

To increase your chances of being selected, it's important to demonstrate your enthusiasm and passion for physics and research in your application materials. Highlight any relevant coursework or research experience you've gained during your undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?