18th January 2011, 01:56 PM
godjesus

How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required?

how to apply to TRB for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges.what is the qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  2. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  3. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  4. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  5. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  6. Can I appear for TRB Exam being a candidate of going to complete B.E. this year?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  8. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. If I complete PhD in Political science, can I apply for Lecturer post in colleges? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  12. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  14. Is TRB exam for Lecturer Post? Qualification required to appear for the exam?
  15. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  17. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  18. Which are the study materials for TRB exam? I am planning to apply as a Mathematics lecturer?
24th January 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required?

how to check trb exam details
4th February 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required?

What are the different postings in trb? What is the date of 2011 trb exam?
7th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA can i become lecturer in polytechnic in computer department
25th February 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

when will conduct the trb exam for lecturer recruitment for engineering college?
26th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

When will be TRB exam? When will be its application be issued? What are the qualifications required for lecture post in govt. engineering college?
21st April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

when will come TRB exam for polytechnic college?
24th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to become lecturer in diploma colleges...in june i will complete my b.e...so can i apply in cv diploma engineering college...please replyme on my id: [email protected]
25th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

when is d date of exam for lecturer posting in govt polytechnic colleges
10th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

T R B entrence exam closing date
11th May 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

date of trb exam-2011 for the post of lecturers in engineering colleges and polytechnic colleges
19th May 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

When will the trb exam date be announced,how can I prepared for it.
26th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what is trb exam? what are the qualifications for that? i am MCA 2011 passout, if i eligible to write the exam?
11th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

can a msc mtech holder become a lecturer in engineering college
3rd August 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Please announce exam date of trb for polytechnic and engineering colleges.
5th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to become lecturer in diploma colleges...in june 2011 i will complete my B.Tech(C.S. & ENGG.)...so can i apply in cv diploma engineering college...please replyme on my id: [email protected]
25th August 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hai i'm working in an engineering college, how can i apply for the trb in engineering colleges or there any trb conducting any exams for engineering colleges. if yes when they wil call for that.
29th August 2011, 02:52 PM
dharmaraj.r

can i apply lecturer post in Engineering college? qualification is B.Tech(IT) and MBA
8th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I m a B.E.biomedical graduate.. can i apply for TRB exam? if so, do i have to take any allied subjects? pls guide with me Biomedical syllabus
21st October 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

how and when to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in engg colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?