8th July 2013, 12:30 PM
poonkodimohan

Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed M.sc(computer science)

I Completed M.Sc(computer science) . I wish to become a lecturer. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in govt.Polytechnic colleges? What are the ways to apply for the Post of Lecturer in Govt.Polytechnic Colleges of Tamil Nadu ??

i need syllabus for this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. List of all test centers in AP or Hyderabad?
  6. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  7. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  8. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  9. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  10. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  11. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  13. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  14. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  16. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
5th August 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?

Sir i am an MA English Graduate with 59.65%.Am I eligible to appear for the post of lectures in polytechic.
15th February 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc in chemistry with 71%in 2003 can I teach diploma in chemical enginers
16th November 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic lecturer in Mechanical department.. I have completed BE in INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING and M.Tech in machine design (mechanical engineering)..
8th December 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have finished b.e production engineering can i apply for trb mechanical
25th December 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed production engineering can i apply for trb mechanical engineering
18th November 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

My BE CGPA was 6.3 .. can i eligible this post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?