29th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for UGC NET exam? What kind of preparation is needed? Solved question papers for the same?

Dear sir/madam,
Im suga doing 2nd ma in english literature . I want to apply for ugc net exam,what kind of preparations i can do? send me solved question papers and suggest me some ideas to get through net exam.

18th September 2012, 12:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for UGC NET exam? What kind of preparation is needed? Solved question papers for the same?

You can apply for UGC NET exam once you complete M.A. You must log in to the UGC official site and apply online for this exam. The level of preparation should be good while attending this exam as the competition is high. You need to have good communication skills and also need to be thorough with basic subject areas which will be stressed in this exam. Practice solved question papers which one can download from UGC site. Try to attempt mock test so as to understand your level of preparation. UGC exam guides will be other source for studies.
22nd November 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for UGC NET exam? What kind of preparation is needed? Solved question papers for the same?

i want solved old question paper 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?