19th April 2011, 05:50 PM
manju bahadur thapa

Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?

Dear sir/mam,

This is Manju Bahadur Thapa here. I want to prepare for ugc net english exam.Hence I request you to please send some solved question papers or study material. Even I want to do P.hd in english. Please give me some guidance. My email id is [email protected] no 9866420675.

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  2. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  3. UGC Net Exam model question papers for Ph.D?
  4. Solved question papers of UGC NET English Methodology?
  5. Any institute or coaching centre in India which provides postal study material? Solved previous years question papers for Social Work Paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET exam?
  6. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?
  7. Solved question paper and study material of UGC NET exam?
  8. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam for the subject computer science?
  9. Previous year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in English?
  10. How to apply for UGC NET exam? What kind of preparation is needed? Solved question papers for the same?
  11. Solved question papers of English of UGCNET?
  12. Relevant study material and syllabus for UGC NET Economics? Is it worth investing in correspondence institutes study materials? -- [New]
  13. Previous year solved question papers of NET exam? Study material for the same?
  14. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  16. How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same
  17. Solved question papers of English of UGC-NET
  18. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
6th September 2011, 09:31 PM
Aliza

Default Re: Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?

you can easily get study material and question papers for practice from following links --
-> examrace.com/UGCstudymaterial.aspx
--> examrace.com/UGCpaper.aspx

The admission procedure for a direct Ph.D. in English is as follows:

Provided that a student meets all the eligibility criteria laid down by the University (please see Ordinance VI-B), candidates have to submit a proposal complete with a working bibliography, some details of the work already done, etc. These proposals are then examined by the Departmental Research Committee and applications from outside the University system are selected on the basis of a written test or/and personal interview. Those from within the DU system are invited only to a personal interview. On being selected the candidates may apply for financial support to appropriate funding agencies.

The details of the procedure can be had from the Delhi University Website "www.du.ac. " in or from the handbook of information (for Ph.D. Courses under the Board of research studies for the Humanities (Arts)), which can be bought for Rs.100/- from Room No.18, Arts Faculty Building, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007

best of luck..
7th September 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?

i want to know some books for gujrat slat examination for english subject..
11th October 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

My name is Chandra sekhar from visakhapatnam , i am also preparing for UGCNET English
methodology.
Hence I request you to please send some solved question papers,study material or any information
(address's) regarding UGCNET English methodology. [email protected]

Thanking you,

Regards

V.P.Chandra sekhar
M:98664151010
14th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

My name is Subhitha Menon from kodaikanal , I have cleared UGC NETand i am preparing for JRF in Social Work.

Hence I request you to please send some solved question papers,study material or any information
(address's) regarding UGCNET/JRF in Social Work. [email protected]

Thanking you,

Regards

Subhitha Menon. U
Asst. Professor,
Kodaikanal Christian College.
27th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

how to plan and study for ugc net exam in english
5th November 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am going to appear in ugc-net in social work i 2012 season , plz guide me for availability solved papers in same subjects. thankx
26th November 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for UGC Net examination in english.give me the study materials
17th December 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about ugc net exam in home science.plz give me the syllabus and suggest books and give me study materials.im post graduate in food and nutrition
23rd December 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
i am finding study material for electronics science, if any body having related links or regarding information then pls inform me.
my email id is,
[email protected]
24th December 2011, 02:27 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manju bahadur thapa View Post
Dear sir/mam,

This is Manju Bahadur Thapa here. I want to prepare for ugc net english exam.Hence I request you to please send some solved question papers or study material. Even I want to do P.hd in english. Please give me some guidance. My email id is [email protected] no 9866420675.

Solved Question Papers of UGC NET English

I have attached a few past papers of UGC NET English Exam along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

Click Here for more details on UGC NET

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf English-December-2006-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 254 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2006-3rd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 188 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2007-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2007-3rd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 220 views)
File Type: pdf English-June-2006-3rd-paper.pdf(60.8 KB, 158 views)
File Type: pdf English-June-2007-3rd-paper.pdf(60.8 KB, 192 views)
24th December 2011, 09:43 AM
Madhuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I have passed my BA with 60% in 2005 & MA with 54% in 2008 (OBC) so sir tell me, am I eligible for this NETSET exam & sir please tell me the last date of submission
24th December 2011, 02:29 PM
cool.indu90

Hi,

None of these files open. I am preparing for English NET exam. I need solved papers. Please send me. Did anyone give this attempt (Dec'11).

Thanks,
INDU
[email protected]
24th December 2011, 02:31 PM
cool.indu90

Does anyone have JNU papers for English (PhD. or MPhil.).
24th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ma'm
This is Shaziya..
I am preparing for net exam and ph.d entrance as well.Since i have no idea of ph.d entrance.Would u please tell me how should i prepare for ph.d entrance exam. My email id is..
[email protected]
29th April 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

this is vishakha.i have done M.phil in english.Now i want to prepare for NET.So please guide me.also send me previous years solved question papers.please tell me how should i prepare for ph.d entrance.My e.mail id is [email protected]
20th June 2012, 02:21 AM
santosh bhardwaj

which books should i use to cracking of net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?