17th April 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Army officer after 12th commerce? What is the percentage required?

how to become army officer after 12 commerce and what percentage requiresd

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to join Indian Army after passing class 12th commerce?
  2. How to be a Army officer after passing BSc 1st year? What is the percentage required for CDS exam
  3. What are the qualifications required for Officer's post in Indian Army with commerce background?
  4. Indian Army after 12th standard with commerce? Expected salary?
  5. What is the qualification required for NDA in Army?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  8. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  9. How can I join any wing of Army as officer after passing 12th with commerce stream from UP board with 73%
  10. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  11. How can I become an Army officer after doing PG in commerce
  12. Required percentage in 10th and 12th class to become IAS Officer?
  13. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  14. Can I become an IPS officer after passing 12th commerce?
  15. How to join Indian Army after 12th standard with commerce stream?
  16. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th to apply for MPSC exam? I have passed 12th commerce with 51%
  18. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
18th April 2014, 07:52 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become an Army officer after 12th commerce? What is the percentage required?

After completing 12th commerce you are eligible to apply for NDA examination. There is no percentage bar required to apply for NDA examination. Intermediate is the minimum qualification to apply for this examination. Any Intermediate candidate can apply for NDA Examination. You can join Indian Army through NDA examination. To apply for this examination the candidate must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. NDA Examination is conducted for recruitment of Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force Wings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?