15th September 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CA?

what to take and which branch should be talken to go to ca.i want the easiest one

16th December 2012, 12:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CA?

Pass in graduation or 12th is the qualification required for CA program. As the course is related to accounting and finance, students with commerce background will suit better to the program. There will be three stages for the course, CPT, IPCC and final program. 10 + 2 passed candidates can join to CPT course. Graduates with 55-60% marks can join directly to IPCC program.
29th December 2016, 11:32 AM
logicinstitute

Hey,

If you are looking for CA, let me explain you some of the basic things. For CA, you have to first pass 12th or your graduation. And please make sure that you score 50% or above for your graduation. In the first stage comes the CPT ( Common Proficiency Test). After your graduation, you can join for CPT and then after qualifying for CPT you can apply for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competency Course). IPCC is the 2nd stage and CA Finals is the last and the final stage which can make you a Charted Accountant.

Best of Luck.
29th December 2016, 11:42 AM
logicinstitute

Hey,

If you are looking for CA, let me explain you some of the basic things. For CA, you have to first pass 12th or your graduation. And please make sure that you score 50% or above for your graduation. In the first stage comes the CPT ( Common Proficiency Test). After your graduation you can join for CPT and then after qualifying for CPT you can apply for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competency Course). IPCC is the 2nd stage and CA Finals is the last and the final stage which can make you a Charted Accountant.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?