14th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get previous years question papers or sample papers of PGT Chemistry of KVS?

from where i get the previous year question papers or sample papers of pgt chemistry of kvs

8th November 2011, 01:17 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where can I get previous years question papers or sample papers of PGT Chemistry of KVS?

dear friend,

you can get the questions from websites or from model books which is published Every year by many of writers .
you can follow them.
best of luck.
17th January 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get previous years question papers or sample papers of PGT Chemistry of KVS?

PLZ PROVIDE ME LAST FIVE YEARS PGT SOLVED QUTION PAPRY

THANKS
MONTY
24th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when TGT exam will take place and how i will apply for the same?
28th September 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to prepare for pgt chemistry so please suggest me the best guide for the preparation.
thanx
11th December 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get previous years question papers or sample papers of PGT History , Miscellaneous Teaching Post of KVS?
29th December 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want last five years papers of commerce please send me at neelamdevi13@ gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?