9th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become CID Officer after 12th from Science stream?

I am Aparna a female candidate. In which area should I continue my graduation graduation in order to become a CID Officer? I have completed my 12th board exam from Science stream with PCB subject combination and maths as an additional subject.

14th December 2018, 04:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become CID Officer after 12th from Science stream?

The full form of CID is Criminal Investigation Department.

To join CID as an officer, you need to crack Civil Services exam and join Indian Police Services. For Inspector level posts, you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

For both exam, bachelor's degree is required. The minimum age for civil services exam is 21 years.
15th December 2018, 10:32 AM
akhilking

To become CID Officer after 12th from Science stream you must follow the following qualification criteria:-

>>To join as a constable in CID is 10+2 .

>>To join as sub inspector and officer post is degree .

>>For the course in criminology one should pass class 10+2 with a in arts or science.
15th December 2018, 02:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to complete the bachelor degree course to become CID Officer.

The examination is conducted by CID officer for the recruitment or recruitment is done from the State Police Service.

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th and bachelor degree to appear for examination and for the recruitment.
15th December 2018, 03:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes must continue your bachelor degree to become an Officer in CID. Candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for the Civil Service Examination.

Candidates can also join the service after qualifying in SSC CGL examination.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you need to do preparation along with the bachelor degree to qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?