26th November 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CID officer after completing 12th science with 60%?

Hello Sir I am Harikishor Kumar. Now I have completed 12th science with 60%. How to become a CID officer. How can I apply and what are the exams I have pass to become a CID officer?

26th November 2016, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID officer after completing 12th science with 60%?

Any graduate in any discipline from a recognised University can give the CID entrance exams and age should be in between 20 to 27 years and selection procedure includes written exam followed by personal interview.
CID stands for criminal investigation department .
The candidates who wish to join CID must appear in the Indian Civil Services Exam that is held by Union Public Service Commission.
26th November 2016, 10:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID officer after completing 12th science with 60%?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. Recruitment for CID is made through the exam conducted by SSC known as CGL exam which is generally held in the month of April every year. The minimum required qualification to appear for SSC CGL exam is Bachelor's degree; so, you'll have to first complete your Bachelor's degree.

The eligibility criteria to apply for SSC CGL exam :-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college / university. The candidate appearing for final year of their degree are also eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 20 years to 27 years. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.

-Selection process involves of

* Written test,

*Physical test and

* Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?