7th June 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become a collector after passing 10th exam?

I have passed 10 exam , I want to be a collector what should be my front prosess?

22nd April 2014, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a collector after passing 10th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10 exam , I want to be a collector what should be my front prosess?
It's Nice to see that you're interested to become an collector. To become a collector then you have to appear in IAS Officer Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

IAS Stands for (Indian Administrative Service) and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

To appear in this Entrance Examination the applicant need to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria .

Applicant must be at least 21 years of age at the time of appearing in Examination and not more than 30 years of age and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..

Applicant must possess a Bachelor degree in any desire stream from recognized universities/ Institution.

Applicant appearing final year semester may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

At present you're an 10th standard candidate , So I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree to appear in IAS Entrance Examination.

If your Complete Bachelor degree Course then definitely you're eligible for IAS Entrance Examination.

The Notification for this Entrance Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC. So, you may collect full details regarding the IAS Entrance Examination in Employment news paper.

No of Attempts ::

For General Candidates (BC/OC) -- 4 Attempts
For OBC candidates -- 7 Attempts
For SC/ST candidates -- No Limit
9th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

It's Nice to see that you're interested to become an collector. To become a collector then you have to appear in IAS Officer Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

IAS Stands for (Indian Administrative Service) and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.

To appear in this Entrance Examination the applicant need to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria .

Applicant must be at least 21 years of age at the time of appearing in Examination and not more than 30 years of age and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..

Applicant must possess a Bachelor degree in any desire stream from recognized universities/ Institution.

Applicant appearing final year semester may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

At present you're an 10th standard candidate , So I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree to appear in IAS Entrance Examination.

If your Complete Bachelor degree Course then definitely you're eligible for IAS Entrance Examination.

The Notification for this Entrance Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC. So, you may collect full details regarding the IAS Entrance Examination in Employment news paper.

No of Attempts ::

For General Candidates (BC/OC) -- 4 Attempts
For OBC candidates -- 7 Attempts
For SC/ST candidates -- No Limit
9th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
It's Nice to see that you're interested to become an collector. To become a collector then you have to appear in IAS Officer Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. IAS Stands for (Indian Administrative Service) and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. To appear in this Entrance Examination the applicant need to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria .
Applicant must be at least 21 years of age at the time of appearing in Examination and not more than 30 years of age and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..Applicant must possess a Bachelor degree in any desire stream from recognized universities/ Institution. Applicant appearing final year semester may also eligible to apply for this Examination. At present you're an 10th standard candidate , So I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree to appear in IAS Entrance Examination. If your Complete Bachelor degree Course then definitely you're eligible for IAS Entrance Examination. The Notification for this Entrance Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC. So, you may collect full details regarding the IAS Entrance Examination in Employment news paper.
13th March 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I should take in 11th class to become district collector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?