3rd November 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How to become a collector after passing 11th science?

sir,i am in 11th science. how i can become a collecter? what i do for that? please guide me

25th May 2015, 11:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a collector after passing 11th science?

No, now after passing 11th you are not eligible to apply for the collector. But I am pleased with your interest to fulfill your dream. To be a collector you have to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the UPSC as Civil Services examination every year.

The eligibility to apply for the examination conducted by the UPSC are candidate must have graduation degree from a recognised university in any discipline. Candidates age must be between 21-32 years for general category and relaxation for OBC,SC,ST candidates on age.

The examination is not an easy one as every year in about 3-4 lakhs apply and only 11-12 hundered become eligible to make it. The examination are conducted in three stages as :-
*Preliminary.
*Mains.
*Interview.

For the final selection it is required to qualify in all the stages. So you can start your preparation by going through the English Newspaper and General Knowledge regulary.

For more updates visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th May 2015, 04:22 PM
alokyadav2607

If you want to become a collector then you should have the educational criteria of UPSC which conduct an exam every year, the criteria is given below:-

##Candidate must have at least graduate degree.
##Candidate age should be between 21 to 30.

UPSC conduct an exam in three stages:-

**Preliminary Examination.
**Main Examination.
**Interview/Personality test.

For collector, all three stages should be qualify.
27th May 2015, 03:36 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply collector exam after passing 11th science.

For apply collector (IAS) exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and to become IAS Officer you have to cracked the UPSC Civil services examination .

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and this examination is Conducted into 2 stages -

-Preliminary Examination.

-Main Examination

But to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course first and then you are eligible to apply for UPSC exam.

So, If you want to apply Civil services examination then first you have completed your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?