prashantlohan3435

How to become a Cricketer?

mujhe cricketer bena hai

13th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Cricketer?

hai friend ,

becoming a professional cricketer is a common goal for players .
This week kevin & i try & tackle the issue from several angles

C:\Users\Ravikanth\Desktop\1224068031367_cricket_t .bmp

we also discus :

Matchday nutrition
fear of failure
the best bowler's bible
the new pitchvision academy
a must for aspiring professionals & club playrers wanting to improve
if you have a question for micocach then you can submit i here to be answered
you can also subscribe to the show to get it every week . it's free you can add the feed to or any podcast catching program : http://feeds.feedburner.com/MicoachCricketShow

C:\Users\Ravikanth\Desktop\250px-England_vs_South_Africa.jpg
13th March 2012, 02:43 PM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Hi sachin,

First , start off with joining any club or academy .......
Then play well and get selection to a more higher level ....
From U-12 . U-15 or even directly U-19 if you are of a high age group ...
Then one-day , if you constantly perform well , you will play for your nation ..

Remember , to be confident it's the main thing...
All Luck
7th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

my age is 20 but i still not join any academy what can i do to became crickter
24th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

im 16 yrs old and im a bowler(spin) but has not joined any academy till yet so what can i do now to fulfill my dream to play for the country?
26th July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to become acricketer.but i am sucb a sjper player.i wnt to straggle hard.so i wnt to join cricket academy in mumbai.iam from andra pradesh
26th October 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a crickter because i want to play
for my nation and want to rose my friends to become
a crickter also.
27th December 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am 16years is there any chance to become a cricketer?
2nd January 2013, 01:02 PM
firdaush ansari

Unhappy Re: How to become a Cricketer?

i am 15 years old and i am a off spinner and i want to play for india because i deserve to play for india and iam not getting any coaching classes please help me
2nd January 2013, 01:07 PM
firdaush ansari

Unhappy Re: How to become a Cricketer?

i am 15 years old and i am a off spinner and i want to play for india because i deserve to play for india and iam not getting any coaching classes please help me so i want to join chandigarh academy and i and i am in ambala
2nd January 2013, 08:10 PM
Reshma 111

Following may help you to become a professional cricketer:-

1.Be talented:-
There is no getting around this one I'm afraid. You need a basic semblance of ability to make it to the top. While there are many ways to maximise what you have (see below), if you have nothing to start with you will never make it. Be realistic with yourself and your talent and set lesser goals than making the county squad at least to start with.
Have a lucky birthday. Due to the way age groups are calculated, the older kids in those groups are statistically more likely to succeed. This is because they will naturally be bigger and stronger growing up and so will be given more chances to play at a higher level and with better coaching. This has been proven in professional football where there is a lopsided number of players born at a certain time of the year.
OK, there is not much you can do about those things. What about the stuff you can control?

2.Practice all the time:-
You know the law of 10,000 and with a bit of talent you can reach the magic number in about 10 years. The earlier you start the better and the more you can play and practice the better. There is no substitute. In addition to this you can get professional help from private academies to get the best bang for your buck. I recommend Ian Pont's Mavericks Cricket Academy and Pro Cricket Coaching Academy. There are several others though.

3.Be pushy.:-
If you are working hard at your game and producing results you deserve to be noticed. If that isn't happening you can push yourself into the limelight. Ask your coaches what you need to do to get to the next level and keep coming back to them when you have done what they asked. Jut do it in a polite way!

4.Find a mentor:-
A mentor is an uncommon thing in cricket but it can make a big difference to whether you can make it or not. Mentors can not only help you (and how much they help is up to you), they can also argue your case for moving to the next level. Find someone you trust and admire and be confident enough to ask them their opinion. Most people love to talk about themselves so listen to what they say and see what you can learn.

5.Become a coach:-
Doing a coaching qualification teaches you as much about your game as it does about coaching. You learn to interact with people and you learn the techniques most likely to give you success. I would recommend everyone who wants to be a pro to take at least the ECB Level 2 award with aims to get to Level 3 or 4 eventually.
Know you mental game. Cricket can be won and lost in the head probably more than any other game. It's essential to learn the techniques to make your mental toughness and will to win as well developed as your cover drive (or googly). Study and practice this element relentlessly until it is part of your make up. You need to be able to bounce back from failure, win ugly and ride the wave of success in equal measures. That takes time but you will be playing so much (see above) you have plenty of games to hone the skills.

This will help you......
2nd January 2013, 09:40 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi,
For becoming a cricketer you need to join an academy which takes part in most of the local and state tournament. Get your coach, and practice more and more and perform well in your team. Once you're a good performer, then jump onto a better academy and prove your worth. Then give trials for the national and state teams.
3rd January 2013, 08:37 AM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Cricketer?

DEAR, to become a crickter you should join a sports college, from there if your performance is upto that level, you may get selected in state level team. During these matches are being played, selectors of BCCI inspect the performance during the match and if your performance is extraordinary from rest of the playes . you may get selected for international level, team . i.e. TEAM INDIA........
BEST OF LUCK...... and quickly join one of the leading colleges for cricket.

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
3rd January 2013, 11:35 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to become a cricketer you need to have the best playing skills in you.

You need to pass many stages conducted by the State level cricket after that the under 14, under 16 and later you can become a professional cricketer.

There is lots of competition for cricket in India, as it is one of the most liked games by the Indians.

There is lots of craze for the game in India.

If you have the best coach with you who can train you in all the levels of batting, bowling and fielding you can become a cricketer.

Thank you,

All the best.
24th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 20 yrs old....and i am a fast bowler and i want to play for my nation...i took 2years of coaching in Brijesh Patel Cricket Academy Bangalore...first of all i want to play from state team....so what's the chance of joining a state team!!
13th April 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam 22 years old.......... i am an allrounder and i have a dream to play for my nation. my name is saksham chaturvedi. iam a die heart fan of cricket since the age of 16 but the fact is i have never tried in any academy. please do suggest for any career details in cricket!
3rd May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiii
i am deepak
i am 13years old
i am right arm fast medium bolwer
so i only played for school tournaments
so i want join club pleasssssssssssse helppp me at [email protected]
9th August 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am subhash . i want to be a cricketer but i do not have good way to became a cricketer. my email address is [email protected]
9th August 2013, 06:40 PM
inderjeetsunda

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Cricketer?

Hi Friend
This is not easy to become Cricketer, you have to work hard and hard till you get success.
First thing you have to join a cricket academy and practice hard and prove your self to selectors.

Best of Luck..........................
19th May 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i am chaithanya, i can hit 300 in odi i can give coaching to any human, i dont need anybodis help thats all tnk. think different
17th April 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

My name is Abdul Rahman and l am only 8 years old boy and l am a right hand batsman and l am leave in uttar Pradesh l want to play cricket for lndia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?