2nd March 2010, 12:30 AM
basanti_slg

Admit card of Railway exam for assistants and executives, not received yet?

The last date of getting the admit card is gone or not for the exam of railway dated 7/3/2010?? My qualification is suitable for the exam but yet i have not received my admit card .What to do now??

2nd March 2010, 08:22 AM
Christopher

Default Re: Admit card of Railway exam for asistants and executives, not received yet?

See in the application form or prospectus for the enquiry phone number. Once you get the number you can easily contact the help desk and solve your problem. All the best.
2nd March 2010, 09:34 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admit card of Railway exam for asistants and executives, not received yet?

if you dont receive your admit card then dont worry you will receive soon. if you dont receive then immediately contact to railway recruitment department.
2nd March 2010, 08:22 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admit card of Railway exam for assistants and executives, not received yet?

well dear friend, UPSC, Union Public Service Commission is scheduled to conduct a recruitment exam on 7th of March 2010 to fill up the posts in National Capital Territory, New Delhi. According to the official communication the admit cards of the candidates have been issued and those candidates who were not deemed fit for the exam have been sent rejection letters. Those applicants who haven’t received either of the communication must contact UPSC through phone numbers (011-23381125) given on the UPSC website or UPSC facilitation counter at the UPSC office to find out the required information.
good luck
byee take care....
3rd March 2010, 02:04 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admit card of Railway exam for assistants and executives, not received yet?

Hiiii...
Friend you may contact to railway recruitment department about your admit card information.....
5th March 2010, 02:48 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
please immediately contact the railway recruitment department on phone
the number is 011-23381125
you can also log on to the UPSC website for further details
good luck
27th April 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

which date of railway asm admit card on internet
19th May 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

railway exam 2010 Admit Card
5th June 2010, 09:52 AM
skabul

Default Re: Admit card of ASM

I have not got the admit card of ASM examination.please help me
7th June 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

see revendra sinha admitcard
9th June 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i am satyavir s% ramlilal location malkhera bhadra hannumangarh i have not gat my admit card plz tell and may send on [email protected]
11th June 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

to
the railway recruitment board
dear sir,i bikash tarai hereby requested you to please give me the date when we received our admit card of railway d post exam to be held in between july-august
28th June 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR MERA ADMIT CARD KAB TAK MILEGA
20th November 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,Wht my form (commercial Apprentice) is rejected.
16th December 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have not got the admit card of SCRA examination.please help me
30th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

asm admit card rrb mumbai
13th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i have not yet recived railways engineering entrance exam which is to be conducted at august2011?
29th July 2011, 06:53 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi dear,

If you didn't receive your admit card yet, you can approach the southern railway department.

All the best.
6th November 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i want i doing railway job but my admit card not provided me. that's way i am not doing this job sir plz give me admit card. this is my dream. i doing railway job. because i want become a cricketer sir that's way i am doing this goverment job sir plz this mob. no. on contact and give me knowledge this area how can say got this job. 7499939615 this is reliance no.
20th November 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what is admit card, when shall a person receive the admit card, who have already passed exam, where to contact.
12th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

ashvini kumar
c/o LATE KAMAL KISHOR PASWAN
DATE OF BARTH 22/02/1988
12th October 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Md Hasan Raza
S/o Md Shahjahan
Date of birth.28-2-1994
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?