12th October 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How to become a genetic engineer in India?

how to become a genetic engineer in india..please tell me

25th January 2013, 08:39 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a genetic engineer in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to become a genetic engineer in india..please tell me

If you aspiring to Become an Genetic Engineer than you have to apply for B.tech/ B.E in Genetic Engineering ..

B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology .. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester ..

To Join in this Course , the Applicant should be Completed Bachelor degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects from recognized university ..

Here you have not Provide you academic qualification . So, If your Complete 12th standard in science stream than your eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Genetic Engineering course ..

Note :: Commerce as well as Arts stream candidates are not eligible for B.tech/BE in Genetic Engineering course ..

After satisfy the educational qualification you have to crack the Entrance Examination AIEEE/BITSAT/IIT-JEE Entrance Examination ..

This Entrance Examination are Mandatory to get admission for B.tech/BE Course ... So, I suggest you to crack any one of the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks ..

Best B.Tech in Genetic Engineering Colleges in India ::

• Indian Institute of Science
  • Calicut University
  • Swami Ramanad Teerth Marathwada University
  • University of Madras
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
  • Osmania University
  • National Laboratory Animal House Facilities at Central Drug Research Institute
  • Centre for Biotechnology
  • North Maharashtra University
  • University of Kerala
  • Institute of Genetic Engineering
  • BioTechnology Department, St. Columba's college
  • Dayananda Sagar College of Biological Sciences
27th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a genetic engineer in India?

hi.i want to become a genetic engineer.which is best to study.B.tech or B.E or .B.sc genetic engineer.i want immediate job after completing my course with high salary.which is the best college in chennai?is there a good scope in future for it?is there any chance for abroad jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?