21st January 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail?

Hi,
I am priyanka. Have done MBA in HR and retail. Got experience in Retail for 2.8 yrs. Now want to become lecturar. What course to follow futher to enter in teaching line??

31st January 2011, 11:14 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail?

Well you are qualified to be a lecturer ... however some universities demand a p.hd.... if teaching is you career choice ,, register for P.hd.
At present you can join as a faculty at private colleges MBA colleges, even engineering or simple graduation colleges,in commerce colleges..
They pay nice salaries you can also take hourly classes .... pay will be in the range of 500 to 2000 rupees per class.
Search and contact colleges in your locality.Carry a resume with you.
31st January 2011, 12:53 PM
bala vignesh

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail?

just go to attend interview. incase you didnt get you can do b.ed.
31st January 2011, 11:07 PM
babydoll

Hello friend/professionals,
Yes you can get chance in any college for the job of the lecturer as you have about three years of experience.
You have to apply for the job then the college will call you for the interviews and other process.
Good luck!!!!!
29th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA in HR. I am a fresher. I want to become lecturer. What should i do?
16th November 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

where i know that which subject i have to choose in teaching ?
28th November 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Done MBA with marketing and have industrial experience of 5 years. I want to become a lecturer.

Can anyone do the proper guidelines. ..?
28th April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a lecturer........... and i want to know when and how to apply for UGC - NET exam?
28th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i am in 4 semester of mba with HR. I want to become lecturer.Am i eligible??
18th July 2012, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

i have done MBA from bharathiar university through distance education.can i apply for lectureship exam with this distance education MBA
27th December 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i hve completed m.b.a through distance,,,i wanna become hr lecture...whats d process?
27th December 2012, 07:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Priyanka you don't need to do any other course. MBA degree is enough to apply for lecturer job in government colleges. There is a entrance exam called National Eligibility Test which is conducted by University Grants Commission.

National Eligibility Test is conducted for the college lectureship and PhD. If you want to become lecturer in central government colleges then you should clear the National Eligibility Test. The test is conducted twice a year.

It is a difficult test and you will have to prepare hard to clear it. But once cleared, you will get lecturer job in central government colleges. There is an alternative to NET which is known as State Eligibility Test (SET).

The State Eligibility Test is conducted by each state of India. Through this test, state governments recruit lecturers for their colleges. There is no common SET exam. Each states conducts its own entrance exam. The criteria for NET and SET exams are the same.

Eligibility

1. Candidate applying should be Indian citizen.

2. A post graduation degree from any UGC recognized university.

3. Minimum of 55 percent marks in post graduation.

4. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students can also apply.

6. But final year students should submit degree within 2 years.

7. You should select NET subject which is related to your PG course.

8. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

9. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

10. SC/ST candidates get 5 years relaxation.

11. There is no upper age limit if the candidate is applying for college lectureship.

12. There is no restriction of number of attempts for NET.
30th December 2012, 05:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done MBA from bharathiar university through distance education.can i apply for lectureship exam with this distance education MBA
YES, you can apply for the lectureship Eligibilty test conducted by UGC.

Eligibilty for the UGC NET exams is Post Graduation pass with Minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for SC/ST candidates

NET exams are conducted by UGC two times each year- June and December

There are 94 subjects in which one can give the NET exams

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
PAPER 1 - 100 Marks 50 questions of two marks each
PAPER 2 - 100 Marks 50 questions of two marks each
PAPER 3 - 150 Marks 75 questions of two marks each
15th August 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello; I am rama Krishna studying mba retail management 2nd year in andhra university. I want to write net and set so which type questions are asked? How
Many papers are there? What questions are contained in each paper? How many marks are qualified? Pl tel me all information.what is difference between net and set? Which colleges are taken to qualify set? Who r selected in Jr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?