25th September 2012, 02:17 PM
rashee arora

Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?

1. I m of 25yrs and appearing final semister of MBA in Retail Operations, so will i be eligibale for NET entrance exam?

Thanks
Rashee Arora

Related Questions:
  1. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subjects should I choose to become an IPS officer? I am pursuing MBA final semester now
  3. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  4. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  5. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA? -- [New]
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?
  9. Gujarat Technological University MBA 2nd Sem-Research Methodology and operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  12. Can I be eligible for UGC NET exam for MBA?
  13. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  14. Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  16. Can I do BBA after passing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to give NET Exam of December month being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  18. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Production and Operations Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd October 2012, 01:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashee arora View Post
1. I m of 25yrs and appearing final semister of MBA in Retail Operations, so will i be eligibale for NET entrance exam?

Thanks
Rashee Arora
If you are Pursuing your Final year MBA in Retail Operations, then you are eligible for NET Examination because final year candidates are also eligible for NET Examination Provisionally.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year and this year June NET Examination was already completed and if you are interested then you can apply for December NET Examination. The notification of December NET Examination is soon going to be Published in the month of October this month.

The notification is published in the Employment News and is also uploaded on the UGC website. Please wait for the Notification and then fill the online application form, you have to submit the fees of Rs 450 through,challan form in SBI Bank. You need scanned photo to fill the NET Application form.

You have to select one paper in NET on the basis of your post graduation, the list of subjects is available in the official website.

There are total 3 papers and all are objective with no negative marking, all papers conducted in same day in 2 session, please prepared well as per the pattern, you can choose "Management" subject in NET.

You have to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks to apply for NET.

You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination, there is no maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship post, if you need more details then please check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
2nd October 2012, 03:18 PM
jal navya

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?

hello,

basically post graduate candidates apply for NET EXAM but also final years candidates can apply for NET EXAM.

eligibility for NET EXAM:-

you should have to passed post graduate and passed with the minimum 55% from the recognized university.

your age should not be not less than to 19 years.

you should have to attempts 3 papers.
there is no marking in exam.
form application fees only 450 rs.

all the best
20th February 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?

Hello,

Could you please tell me what is the subject Code to be fill in the online application form, if I have done my MBA. The options showing there are (1) Chemical Sciences / (2) Earth Sciences / (3) Life Sciences / (4) Mathematical Sciences / (5) Physical Sciences / (6) Engineering Sciences.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?