21st December 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?

hello!!i m shruti..after 10+2 cant i join airforce..i wanna be pilot..is it only for boys?

24th June 2013, 11:56 AM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello!!i m shruti..after 10+2 cant i join airforce..i wanna be pilot..is it only for boys?
Hi,
the following are the requirements to become pilot:
You should be medically fit. A professional pilot is required to pass a Class I medical exam.

The medical fitness is assessed by an AME (Aviation Medical Examiner). The AMEs are designated by the DGCA (Director General Civil Aviation). AMEs are listed on the DGCA website http://www.dgca.gov.in/

To pass the Class I medical exam, one has to first pass a Class II medical exam. On passing the Class II, the DGCA will issue a “File Number”. An appointment for a Class I medical exam can be obtained based on this file number. The list of centers for Class II and Class I initial medical exam is available on the DGCA website.

This medical exam is required to be renewed every year until the age of 40 and twice a year after 40 years of age. And there is no gender discrimination any one can become pilot it may be either men or women...
all the best..
24th June 2013, 01:01 PM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?

Dear Friend,

* It is really not possible to become a pilot really after completing the 12th standard examinations.

* You will be able o become a pilot only after completing your graduate degree in Aeronautical Sciences.

* I would suggest you to do your graduates in any of the recognized universities in India.

Best wishes :-)
25th June 2013, 12:04 PM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?

If you want to become pilot after 12th then there is some eligible criteria.You shoul have PCM as your subject in 12th.You must have scored at least 45% in individual subject.You age must be above 16 years.You have to join good flying club where they will provide you the training of flight.You should have minimum 200 hours flying experience.They will provide you the training in different aircrafts.The cost of training is about 20 lakhs to 22 lakhs.I think you should go for abroad for training because in India we don't have good flying club.It is very easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?