15th May 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science? What is the fees for the course?

I am student of Gujarat who have passed 12th science. I want to be a pilot. So tell me where I can be a pilot? What is the fees of this course ?

16th May 2013, 02:55 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science? What is the fees for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of Gujarat who have passed 12th science. I want to be a pilot. So tell me where I can be a pilot? What is the fees of this course ?

Dear Friend,

As You said that you are aspiring to become a Pilot after finishing your 12th science.....

yes , you are eligible for Indian Air Force.....

You can apply for Indian air force through NDA exam which is conducted twice in an year.....

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board are eligible for National Defense Academy in all wings , final years students also eligible for this exam.....

Only Unmarried Male can apply for it , girls are not eligible for NDA exam....

Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years , There are no age relaxation criteria for SC/ST criteria....

A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA...

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

Physical Requirement:

A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes...

He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colours vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours..

Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles....

All the best....
1st June 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science? What is the fees for the course?

What can i do to become a pilot after passing 12th science? I am a girl & I become apilot so how to do I start?
1st June 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science? What is the fees for the course?

What can i do to become a pilot after passing 12th science? I am a girl & I become apilot so how to do I start?
9th November 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

how to become lady pilot after passing 12th science?and alsohow many persantage i want to got in 12th science?
23rd June 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl student which passing 12th with 77% with maths.i want to became a pilot but i have no more information about this so please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?