29th July 2013, 01:40 PM
Bhumika pareta

How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey

Hello sir,
My name is Bhumika pareta.I have done Diploma in Radio jockey.I have more then 3 year exp.in AIR live program and Doordarshan in Anchoring but now I want to be in private Fm Radio.when i first need to intership in fm.so please suggest me early.

Thanks

27th March 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey

sir i am confident to my voice and i have no experienc then can i start my career as a R J from a local radio station as i am really passionate to it
30th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey

sir 12 pass stud kya r j course kar sakte hai aur iesme kya subject lagte hai
19th July 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Myself Sandhya..cmpltd Bsc..Im mr intrstd to b a gud RJ..trying fr it..bt I dnt hw to get it..Can U plz help me..
7th October 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

hi im poornima i cmplted my degree ..im very much intrstd in anchoring i want to b an rj.. plz tell me how to proceed further to become an rj
15th October 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

hi sir diz z nirosha,i fnshd mba,i want to become a rj,n am vry much confidnce abt my voice,bt i dnt knw d process to approaching you,so pls help me
11th March 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I WANT TO BECOME AN RJ I HAVE MELODIES VOICE AND I COMPLITED MY MASS COMMUNICATION. BUT I DONT KNOW THAT HOW TO BE MAKE AN RJ SO PLEASE GUIDE ME ........
17th May 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am shiv kumar and asking a question like that admission process in RJ courses in govt institutes and what goes to see the marks performance of 12th class at admission Base
19th May 2017, 11:37 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhumika pareta View Post
Hello sir,
My name is Bhumika pareta.I have done Diploma in Radio jockey.I have more then 3 year exp.in AIR live program and Doordarshan in Anchoring but now I want to be in private Fm Radio.when i first need to intership in fm.so please suggest me early.

Thanks
Look this way know one gets into a private FM radio station, you need to create your CV and what all programs you have hosted and turnouts where how much and does your voice fascinates the public, etc. After creating a proper CV with detail experiences you had, you need to apply to different radio stations, the presentation must be such that you are selling a product which if bought will enhance the quality and pride of the Radio station. One more thing before doing this increase your social media presence and just don't drop you CV at Pvt Radio Station, do meet the office in charge in person for the job you are demanding.

Hope you got my point, for further reference please do let me know.

Good Luck,

Help100%
29th January 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir I'm intermediate complete student and I want to join RJ. And much confident about my voice.
1st February 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Application form for the jee main 2019 april examination will be start form 8th of feb 2019. To register for jee main 2019 april examination one have to fill the application form of jee main.

https://nextincareer.com/jee-main-2019/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?