8th March 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 8th class in computer science?

i am in 8 class my intrest is in computer i want to become an software engineering . advise for my future

10th March 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 8th class in computer science?

Which courses mostly required for a s/w company from a CSE student for their recruitement?
10th March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 8th class in computer science?

can we do diploma courses for software engineering?
if yes,so what type of courses we should do?
please help.......
thank you.
11th March 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am not study now but my interst is in computer i want to become an software engineering advise for my future
25th March 2015, 10:00 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

You are just in 8th class so you have to do a lots of work to become a software engineer.
Steps
1. Clear your secondary examination with good percentage
2. Take Science + Maths subjects in your 11th class
3. Clear Higher secondary examination with good marks
4. Take admission in a good engineering college with Computer science branch for this you have to give either IIT or any state level engineering exam
5. Complete your graduation and take placement from your college to any software company
6. if you do not get placement from your college try for off campus placement
Best of luck..
12th March 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Now I am going in std 9th.I want to become a software engineer because my interest in computer so,please guide me how i become
13th March 2016, 02:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue engineering course after 8th educational qualification.

The minimum required qualification to pursue B.tech course in any discipline is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with PCM as main paper. So, you have to wait till higher secondary degree to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by different university for admission.
26th February 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm Zaiba 16 years old I Completed my 8th and passed out Right Now I'm 10Th But Not Interested To Study I'm Interested In computer Course Can I do it And I Want To know In that how Many Languages Are there Please Help me Out ..
12th April 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after completing bsc computer science????
18th February 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Once I complete my graduation in CS what do I have to do? And what if I want to be a software engineer at a popular company...eg, Microsoft?
30th August 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to become news reader after 8th std
20th September 2022, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i online diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?