10th March 2015, 06:23 PM
bhavani vasikeri

How to become a top fashion designer? What are the career and job opportunities?

How to become a top fashion designer? And what are the career and job opportunities in fashion designing please tell me as soon as possible!!!

31st May 2015, 10:21 PM
maybach

Default Re: How to become a top fashion designer? What are the career and job opportunities?

Its very good that you want to reach for something which is out of the league and want to follow your passion and interest and not other's advise and common trend.

1. The Bachelors of Fashion Designing course would be best for you.

2. Or you can do B.A in any stream and choose fashion designing as an additional option.

3. Diploma in interior designing.

We would recommend you the first option because in the second and third one you will also have to pursue the Masters degree for a successful job.

This course is very good as there are millions of opportunities for you in the coming world. With everyone going trendy, the demand for fashion designers is going to increase in the near future and keeping this in mind, your choice is definitely perfect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?