10th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

i have shortlisted for icici bank online test of icici bank po prog.how to book the test center

11th January 2012, 11:53 AM
anveshadwivedi

Default Re: How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

i am also having trouble in booking the center ,, pls help .. how to book the center , the direct link shows application has closed ..
14th January 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

chakradhar,
while i m clicking in direct link for centre choosing it shows registration has closed. plz tell me how to book d test centre?
14th January 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

how to book the test centers? pls help
14th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

please show the correct link i am to facing the same problem so please show how to book the test center
15th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

how to book the test centre.it says regd has closed?
15th January 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test
please show the correct link i am to facing the same problem so please show how to book the test center
15th January 2012, 07:08 PM
naresht35

do we have to bring original memos for exam
15th January 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Same problem here. pls help
15th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

excuse me sir or madam i am suneel kumar from vijayawada , i have been short listed for online test of icici bank po programme and i have recieved a message to my mobile from bt-664120 as "dear applicant your icici bank PO application number and password for test center booking is_IB00156265"
but i am not able to book the test center with this number so please re send me my application number and my password.
please sir please
please
please
please
please
please
please
please because it is my dream to get a job in icici bank so please sir do this small favour for me.
16th January 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

HOW to book test centre, i've shortlisted for icici online test, bt i am facing problem, so plz help me...
16th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,
i have been short listed for online test of icici bank po programme and i have recieved a message to my mobile,while i m clicking in direct link for centre choosing it shows registration has closed. plz tell me how to book d test centre?
17th January 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
how to get test center registration for ICICI PO May 2012
17th January 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am geetanjali behera i havebeen short listed for icici po may 2012 apptitude test please tell me the details how to book the center
17th January 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i got sms on my mobile on 17th jan 2012, pls tell me How to book the test center ?
17th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have shortlisted for icici po prog...I got application number and password is 1B00111816 but how i have not book test center so plz tell me how to book d test centre?
17th January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i'm facing the problen of test booking centre when i'm opening it was sayint that registration was closed so please help me how to book for it, my gmail id is [email protected] and my mobile num is 9701071766
17th January 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have been short listed for online of icici bank po programme and i have recieved a message to my mobile i am clicking in direct
link for centre choosing it shows registration has closed .plz tell me how to book d test centre
20th January 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

sir
m also tried to book my exam center on 17 jan which was the last date but it showed that registration has closed. plz tell me how to book now.
21st January 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to book test center
22nd January 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

how do we come to know that i am short listed for icici PO exam?
16th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir...
I have been short listed of icici bank po nd i have received a msg to my mble..While im
17th July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

Ans:just go through this link
https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/probationary-recruitment.html
17th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me how to book test center
just go through the below link
https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/probationary-recruitment.html
17th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

iam also short listed of icici bank po.please, tel me how to book the test centre
17th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir....
I am also short listed of icici bank po,so please tel me how to book test center
18th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i also shot listed but i was not able 2 book the slot telling that invalid applicationum/password ?
plz tell me the procedure how to book the slot ..
for booking slot wisit this site
http://otbsicici-1445051503.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/otbsicici/
19th July 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Even I'm shortlisted fro ICICI bank PO test. But all seats were booked in hyderabad and for other locations it is showing "No test centres". Please anyone help me to book the slot any location in INDIA.
20th July 2012, 09:19 AM
abthar

hi

ICICI bank has sent mail to aspirants who were got shortlisted for icici po exams,

So check your mail,if you got shortlisted you can book your slot by clicking the link provided by icici..

there is a tuff competition is going there and slots were already booked fastly by aspirants,so book soon..

ALL THE BEST
19th January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am kapil arora , i applied the icici po program 2013 and i fulfill all eligibility criteria announce by po programme . i want to know that what is the process or which base icici shortlist the candidate to appear in online test .
4th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got a msg to my mob sayin tat i hav been shortlisted for icici po pragramme 2013 n book t test slots but i did nt get any mail regarding tat..wen i entered my username n password in t icici careers it is showin tat invalid application num/password..i hav user name n password whic i got durin applyin..wat s t application num
5th February 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

iam also short listed of icici bank po.please, tel me how to book the test centre
5th February 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me how format to type password,password is our dateof boirth right pls which formate we will type pls pls
pls send mail to [email protected]
pls
7th February 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

how to book test slot ,after giving application no and passwrd it is giving that invalid so plzz tell me what problem is occuring ,plz mail me the correct procedure at my [email protected]
7th February 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my booking slot my admit card no is 524285 actual exam is on 11th feb change it to 14th feb
12th March 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hiii i got the shorlisting mail for ICICI PO and my test centre is patna but I want to change it to Banglore as at present I am in Banglore can change it...
13th March 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hi i was shortlisted for the ICICI PO exam, but I couldn't find the link to book a slot for the exam? pls help me?
This is my mail "[email protected]"
4th August 2013, 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1003837]i have shortlisted for icici bank online test of icici bank po prog.how to book the test center
4th August 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am murugesan my user id:1003837

i have shortlisted for icici bank online test of icici bank po prog.how to book the test center
4th August 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shortlisted for the icici online test and i got this msg in my mobile. but i did'nt got any msg in my mail and i cannot book my test slot. i entered the username and password and it is saying invalid application no. what should i do? how do i book the slot?
4th August 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i am having username and password but they are asking for the application no. what should i do in this case??want to book my exam slot please help m.....
5th August 2013, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

please show the correct link
5th August 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send to my mail [email protected]
5th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am shortlisted for po programme of icici bank but the email that i got does not contain password. Please help me its my dream to get job in icici bank my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got a msg to my mobile that i have been shortlisted for icici po pragramme 2013 n book t test slots but i did nt get any mail regarding tat..wen i entered my username n password in it icici careers it is showin tat invalid application num/password..i have user name n password which i got during applying..what s the application num and my emAIL ID is [email protected]
6th August 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got a msg to my mobile that i have been shortlisted for icici po pragramme 2013 n book t test slots but i did nt get any mail regarding tat..wen i entered my username n password in the icici careers it is show in tat invalid application num/password..i have user name n password which i got during applying..what s the application num
my mail id is [email protected]
6th August 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shortlisted for the icici online test and i got this msg in my mobile. but i did'nt got any msg in my mail and i cannot book my test slot. i entered the username and password and it is saying invalid application no. what should i do? how do i book the slot?
6th August 2013, 12:02 PM
roopa57

6th August 2013, 12:03 PM
roopa57

mail id is [email protected]
6th August 2013, 02:11 PM
Shivangi_jain2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am shortlisted for po programme of icici bank but the email that i got does not contain password. Please help me its my dream to get job in icici bank my email id is [email protected]
the user id and password is same. u can enter the userid in password column, it would be login
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?