29th September 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate MAT entrance result?

hi..sir/madam...i have got my mat sep result....individual %ie have been given but i want to know how to calculate overall%ile....and know about the colleges which i am eligible for......rply fast .....

15th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Beready

Default Re: How to calculate MAT entrance result?

hello friend,

yes you can calculate the MAT percentile by following method.

z = (x - μ) / σ is the formula where x is the raw score and z is the z-score. μ and σ are the mean and standard deviations and must be known numbers. Multiply both sides by σ zσ = x-μ Add μ...

just do it .
good luck.
17th February 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have got 522.25 composite marks in mat dec 2011 tell me what ll percentile of this score card .plz help me.and suggest me some good clg
25th February 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got 410.5 marks in mat feb 2012 tell me what ll percentile of this score card .plz help me.suggest me some good college
25th February 2012, 09:22 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 522.25 composite marks in mat dec 2011 tell me what ll percentile of this score card .plz help me.and suggest me some good clg
Dear ,

Providing you the mathematical formula for the following

[(cf + (0.5 * f))/N ] * 100 makes you percentile

where cf is cummulative frequency for all scores lower than the score of interest.
f frequeny for score of interest
N Number of candidates appeared in .

But , for this you require all the data isnt it.

No Worries prepare well you will get +ve results.

Best Luck
26th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir mam, my composite score is 513..so what will be ma perccentage..plez help me..i gave my mat exams in feb 2012...
26th February 2012, 11:00 PM
simmi9044

z = (x - μ) / σ is the
formula where x is the
raw score and z is the z-
score. μ and σ are the
mean and standard
deviations and must be known numbers. Multiply both sides by σ
zσ = x-μ Add μ to both sides
μ + zσ = x x = μ + zσ You calculate the raw
score x , given the z-
score, μ and σ by using
the above formula.
27th February 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi my mat scoe is 683.3 with a percentile of 91.05 in feb 2012 slot.will i get seats in colleges like ssn, srm, tsm? pls rply to my mail [email protected]
27th February 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, my composite score is 366.5 and can you help me to tell my percenage..?
27th February 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have got composite score 419.5...
how much will be the percentile?
28th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got composite score. 547.5
And % below scores is 52.73
So how I know about my. %
Plse tell me
6th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i have got the composite score 502.50 in feb mat 2012 so plz tell how much will be the percentile? plz reply my mail [email protected] fast.
21st March 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

my composite score is 467.5.Please suggest me some good colleges or universities!!!...
21st March 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

my composite score is 467.5,so please suggest me some good colleges or universities....!!! and also my percentile
27th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

my composite score is 491.5,please suggest me some colleges and wht is my percentile?
26th May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

my composite score is 613.5 and percentile below is 73.99 whts my percentile [email protected]
27th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam...i have got 653mrks in mat exm 2012..whats my percentage...??
5th June 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam....i have got 545 marks in 6th may 2012 MAT exam....can u tell me what will be my percentage?....my email id is [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam... i have got 613.5 as composite score. can u help me what will be my percentage..?and my mail is [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i hve got my percentile score 513.5 wat is the percentile!!
23rd September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam.... i got 666.5 composite score... how can i calculate my percentile... n how can i get the mean , standard and the total no: of students attended the exam...
24th September 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have a composite score of 609.5 in Sep MAT 2012. can anybody please help me to say my percentage and the ranges of colleages hat i can apply this time...if anybody can answer my question then please do reply me to my mail id if possible my mail di is [email protected].
THANKU YOU
10th October 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

my composite score is 538.5 ....please tellme my percentage
mailto [email protected]
15th October 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my composite score is 394.5 plz tell me my percentage
21st December 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

my composite score in dec mat 2012 is 525.5. Can u help me to calculate my percentage and the colleges i can apply. Thank u.
21st December 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i have a composite score of 462.5....can get into good colleges???plz suggest
23rd December 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have a composite score of 636..What is my Overall %ile??
24th December 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i have a composite score of 546.5 in MAT dec 2012.....what is my percentile and in which colleges i can apply?
24th December 2012, 07:10 PM
Pavan.k

Quote:
hi..sir/madam...i have got my mat sep result....individual %ie have been given but i want to know how to calculate overall%ile....and know about the colleges which i am eligible for......rply fast .....

1. 1

Take your scaled score with a grain of salt. Your scaled score is based on a "curve"; it is obtained by comparing your raw score (the number of questions you answered correctly; of the 120 questions, only 100 count in your score) with the performance of students comprising a norm group. This method is used in order to negate the differences in administering the MAT and the multiple forms of the test. Scaled scores range from 200 to 600, with 400 being the mean score.
  2. 2

Compare your percentile score with those intending your same major. The Percentile for Intended Major ranges from 1 to 99 and represents the percentage of examinees from the norm group who intend to take the same major and who scored less than you did. This score will give you (and admissions departments) a clearer idea of your knowledge than your scaled score.
  3. 3

Rank yourself against all test takers. The Percentile for the Total Group also ranges from 1 to 99 and represents the percentage of all examinees who scored less than you did in the complete norm group. There are no "passing" scores on the MAT, only comparative scores, so your percentile scores will most accurately reflect your knowledge compared to your peers.
24th December 2012, 09:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to calculate MAT entrance result?

Quote:
Hi

MAT - Management Aptitude Test.

This is conducted by the AIMA (All India Management Association) every year 4 times in a year i.e in the months of Feb, May, Sept and December. Thus you can apply in any or all..

Now recently the MAT DEC 2012 was concluded and the scores were put out. Now if you really want to take up any good college, then you have to apply to them separately. Though you must have applied for the 5 preferred MAT Colleges but still I would say that in your MAT bulletin you must have got provision in it to apply for 5 more..

Thus so that you would have much more exposure in terms of calls that you receive from colleges. Since you have not mentioned what percentile have you got in it or what is your composite score, I would not be able to provide you much details about it. Still if you look at your score card, you would find a column of Composite Score which is your actual score out of 800. So if suppose your score is 730 then its a very good score. The equivalent percentile for this score is 97.71! That means about 2.29% people who attempted the exam are above you and the rest percentile have scored lower than you.
So you can consider your score to be 97.71/100. This is how you can check with your score.

However Click here to know the MAT Colleges and the Cut offs for them..

Hope this helps

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
27th December 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my mat score is 561 in dec 2012 exam. what's my persentile
4th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i have a composite score of 508.5 in MAT dec 2012.....what is my percentile and in which colleges i can apply?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-calculate-mat-entrance-result-394197.html#ixzz2Gy61fhcb
4th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i have a composite score of 546.5 in MAT dec 2012.....what is my percentile and in which colleges i can apply?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-calculate-mat-entrance-result-394197.html#ixzz2Gy9VZ6X0
22nd February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

my MAT com percentile is43.02 what is my composite score .............
24th February 2013, 06:07 PM
V.S.SHANMUGASUNDARAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjeet250490 View Post
Hi

MAT - Management Aptitude Test.

This is conducted by the AIMA (All India Management Association) every year 4 times in a year i.e in the months of Feb, May, Sept and December. Thus you can apply in any or all..

Now recently the MAT DEC 2012 was concluded and the scores were put out. Now if you really want to take up any good college, then you have to apply to them separately. Though you must have applied for the 5 preferred MAT Colleges but still I would say that in your MAT bulletin you must have got provision in it to apply for 5 more..

Thus so that you would have much more exposure in terms of calls that you receive from colleges. Since you have not mentioned what percentile have you got in it or what is your composite score, I would not be able to provide you much details about it. Still if you look at your score card, you would find a column of Composite Score which is your actual score out of 800. So if suppose your score is 730 then its a very good score. The equivalent percentile for this score is 97.71! That means about 2.29% people who attempted the exam are above you and the rest percentile have scored lower than you.
So you can consider your score to be 97.71/100. This is how you can check with your score.

However Click here to know the MAT Colleges and the Cut offs for them..

Hope this helps

All the best
Regards
RANJEET

Sir,
I have written my first mat exam on feb-2013 and my composite score is 791.5 and 99.81 percentile.i just wrote mat exam without any preparation to check my knowledge.as i scored very good marks i want to utilize it.but i am not having any idea about good mba institutes out of the lists given by AIMA.Hence i request you to help in b-schools selection sir.PLEASE PLEASE Tell me the institutes with respect to my marks with the best of your knowledge sir

Thank You.
1st March 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my composite score in MAT feb2013 is 528.5 plz tell me wht's my percentile..??
26th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir my composite score is 458.5 wt s my percentile?? may 2013
2nd June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

my composite score is 500.5
is this a good score or not??
19th September 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my composite score is 342 and percentile below is 25.49 in sep 2013
then what is my percentile or percentage...replay to miriyala.sudheer7772gmail.com
28th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i have got composite score 553.5 and my % is 54.77 in sept 2013
so can u plz tell me wt is my % and for which collgs i have to apply and can u send me a mail to [email protected]
30th September 2013, 11:16 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd October 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i am aditya namdev...i am appearing MAT SEPTEMBER 2013 EXAM AND I have got composite score 510.5 so i want that how much percentile i have? please send me answer about it in my [email protected]
27th December 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

My MAT composite score is 700.5. Is this a decent score? Anyone please suggest me some good colleges which accept these kind of scores.
26th February 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

my score is 530.5
what it actually means?
what is the percentile below matters?? it is 46.45
26th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have passed may mat 2014 and my composite score are 479.so will u plz assist me how to calculate my score
27th December 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my composite score is 498.5 and %ile below is 36.35. Tell me how to calculate my percentage.
31st December 2014, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/ma i got 600 composite score,,wat is the percentage of my score,,,please tell me,, my mail id is [email protected]
21st February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/ma i got 595.5 composite score,,wat is the percentage of my score,,,please tell me,, my mail id [email protected]
7th March 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir or mam.my name is ARMY STAR NONGKHLAW.i forgot the registration number for sending the scorecard to the university.can you please tell me.it is on Feb 2015 MAT exam.
27th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to calculate MAT entrance result?

Quote:
respected sir, my composite score is 366.5 and can you help me to tell my percenage..?
Sir my composite score is 436.5 and percentile below is 19.46 in mat Feb 2016 please tell me my mat percentile reply my email is is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?