18th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to check result if forgot MAT registration number?

sir, this is Rabneet Kaur Ubhi, D.O.B 04/08/1993. I forgot my registration numbet for MAT feb, 2014. dur to which I am not able to see my MAt result, can you plz mail me my registraion number on [email protected]. thank you

19th December 2014, 05:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check result if forgot MAT registration number?

Don't worry, you can check your result with the details mentioned on Admit card. All India Management Association (AIMA) which conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT), will send you the Admit card by postal mail, which constitutes all of the necessary details regarding your appearance in the exam. You can check the status of application form with the help of your application number nad you can check your rersult with the help of Admit card sent by All India Management Association (AIMA).
12th March 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I betcy scaria lost my admit card so I cant able see my MAT result on Feb,2015 .can please mail me my roll no & form no to my mail id [email protected] you
9th February 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have lost my admit card. My date of birth is 24-10-1996. I want to see my results of mat paper based which was held on 4 feb 2018. Sir please send me my roll no and form no so that i can see my [email protected] my mail.id...
Thanku.
9th February 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have lost my admit card of mat exam which was held on 4 feb 2018. Sir please send me my roll number and form number so that i can see my scorecard. My date of birth is 24/10/1996 and email id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?