23rd November 2019, 11:58 AM
Bhavyasubramanyam

How can a female student pursuing B.Tech apply for Air Force?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Computer Science Engineering. To get job in Air Force in what areas in Computer Science should I be strong at? What is the procedure to join Air Force? And, I am a female candidate.

26th November 2019, 07:01 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can a female student pursuing B.Tech apply for Air Force?

For a female candidate pursuing Bachelor of Technology course, there are two competitive exams to enter into Indian Air Force:

1. Air Force Common Admission Test.

2. Combined Defence Services.

There is written test as well as Service Selection board to enter into Air Force. You must be strong in your core areas of stream for technical stream through AFCAT exam. Apart from that, you must prepare General Knowledge, Awareness, English and Mathematics.
27th November 2019, 10:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female student pursuing B.Tech apply for Air Force?

You will become eligible to appear for AFCAT examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

The minimum required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The required stream varies with various branch in air force.

The examination is conducted in two stages. For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?