9th October 2011, 02:54 AM
Ashish ghanata

Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?

Hiii i m amit. I want to knw that can commerce students apply for airforce or navy. In present i m in 9th class. But after 12 could i apply for airforce/navy.plzzzzz help me

9th October 2011, 09:29 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?

One can join to Navy or Air Force by cracking the NDA Exam. This NDA Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Sevice Commission) every year.

One can appear for NDA Exam for to join
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

-In order to join Army wing, one should have completed minimum of 12th with any of the stream from a recognized institute.

-In contrast, if you want to appear for Navy or Air Force wing, you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in your 12th.

Candidates who are in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years are eligible for NDA Exam.

So, Commerce students can not join Navy or Air Force through NDA Exam.

As you are still in the 9th class, you don't need to much bother about this. Opt for Commerce specialization in 12th class and have good preparation for NDA Exam by the time you finish your 12th class.

Here I am providing the official website of UPSC. You can find all the information regarding NDA Exam in this web site.
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
29th November 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?

Is apply only for the class 12 standard science scheme. Arts candidate would also apply here?
4th December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any another processer for commere students to join airfore
28th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any vacancy for the student completed 2 with commerce, degree not completed and A/C mechanic completed
11th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std now but in commerce can i appear for nda without having subject like physics and maths
24th March 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

my age is 25 now.so can i get a job in navy? what type of job it is? pls tell me... and i completed inter mediate 2 with 70%.
13th April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

can commerce candidate join nda without maths
21st April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

my age is 17 yearsi can get navy or airforce by commerce
18th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 25 now.so can i get a job in navy? what type of job it is? pls tell me... and i completed inter mediate 2 with 70%.
no you are not eligible
4th April 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Amit after +2 with commerce, u can apply for air force but not in navy..
Commerce students are not eligible for INDIAN NAVY.
5th January 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Force or Navy
after completion of 12th with 55%u2105marks in math &phyics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?