27th August 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for Bihar Police Service after passing BCA with 70%

i have pass bca in 2013 with 70% . i want get bihar police service.can i get it?.

18th July 2015, 06:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for Bihar Police Service after passing BCA with 70%

Yes you can definitely appear for Bihar Police Service after passing BCA with 70% which is a bachelor degree course but for the same you need to have few other qualifications too which are given below:-

--> Nationality :- You must have the citizenship of India.

--> Age limit :- Your age must lie within 20 years to 35 years if you are a male candidate but if you are a female candidate then it must be within 20 years to 38 years. Also age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms for different categories.

--> Physical appearance :- For males, Height not less than 165 cm and chest being 80 cm when it is unexpended where as for females height must not be less than 155 cm.

The examination is held in three stages which are called as Preliminary test, Mains followed by Personal interview.

For more information regarding the pattern, syllabus and notifications for same examination you can log on to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?