22nd January 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Physical status and educational qualification for Indian Police Service?

I complete my graduation in bca Correspondence & i want to join indian police service plz tel about complete
1.physical status
educational qualification

10th March 2014, 11:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Physical status and educational qualification for Indian Police Service?

To be eligible for I.P.S you must need to write an entrance examination called Civil Services Aptitude Test called CSAT examination.CSAT examination is conducted by the “Union Public Service Commission”.And the minimum age you must have attained is minimum of 21 years and maximum age is allowed up to 30 years.So there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates SC/ST/OBC of 5 years and 3 years respectively.
You must be physically and mentally fit according to the Physical standards.The physical standards you must maintain is as follows.

Height:
Male candidates: 165 cms and ST(not SC/OBC) - 160 cms
Female Candidates: 150 cms and ST(not SC/OBC) - 145 cms
Eye sight: 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye and 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye.
The chest for male must be minimum 84 cm,expansion 5 cm;and female min 79cm ,expansion 5 cms.

You may find employment in Central Reserve police force,Central Bureau of Investigation,Border security force,Research and Analysis wing(RAW) and more.The salary for IPS officers could be around Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000/- per month.And it may also go on and get increased up to Rs.100,000 per month even.So there is a good career and prestigious value you can get of.So try to prepare for the exam very well.You will need to write Preliminary examination first and then go for the second examination wich is of conventional type.The candidates shortlisted will be then called for Interview.
19th May 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical status and educational qualification for Indian Police Service?

sir please said me when we call an ambulance why the ambulance does not come but when we give 100rupees the ambulance comes our house why.
so please leave it sir it's my heartily request to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?