2nd June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for JPSC and UPSC exam?

Dear sir

I am Prity and I am pursuing b.com. I want to know how can I appears jpsc and upsc exam.l want to know also for this exam which subject I will be take.my English is week so can I give these exam in Hindi.please help me.

12th July 2015, 02:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for JPSC and UPSC exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the UPSC and the JPSC examination but after the final year of the graduation.

The eligibility to appear for the examination :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and there is relaxation for the rserved category on the upper age limit.

There is no limitation on the discipline and the aggregate of the graduation. The examination is one of the toughest of the examination and are conducted in the three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

There is no restriction on the selection of the optional paper other than the graduation paper. So you can choose the whatever subject in which you have the interest and you are intelligent.

To qualify in the examination the candidate need to have the good knowledge of all the subject, English and General knowledge.

For more information regarding the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
25th December 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in this year. ..and now I want to prepare in jpsc exam. ..my branch is eee. ..and my English is not good. .Please suggest me how im preparing to exam and which subject I will choose?
26th December 2015, 03:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all complete your bachelor degree then only you can write JPSC and UPSC examination.
Your age should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years. You can select any subject as per your choice. Here is no any restriction on selection of subject. You have to labour hard as it is very touch to crack. Examination is conducted in three phases:-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?