27th October 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear for the TYBCom 3rd year exam if quit studies after FYBCom?

Hi Sir, I have studied till FYBCom and then I quit studies. Now, I want to give the TYBCom exam directly. I have done 10th and 12th as well. So, how can I appear for the 3rd year exam directly?

30th November 2021, 02:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for the TYBCom 3rd year exam if quit studies after FYBCom?

No, it is not possible for you to directly appear in B.Com final year examination without completing B.Com second year even having gap after B.Com first year as proceeding into one year of a degree to next year is a gradual process and therefore one must qualify previous year examination to proceed into next year of a academic degree course. Meanwhile, a candidate can have some pending backlogs while getting into next year of academic degree but that does not mean that he/she allowed to skip any academic year of a degree course under any circumstances.

So, in order to complete your B.Com degree course, you are required to first complete your second year of B.Com degree course followed by the final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?