12th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in any bank after passing BCA?

i am a BCA final student can i apply in any bank but i am a general cast?

31st October 2012, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in any bank after passing BCA?

Yes, you are eligible for bank jobs, after completing the degree. Final year students can attend the exam, provided they submit degree certificate at the time of interview. Graduation is the basic qualification for upcoming IBPS clerk exam. These candidates are also eligible for P.O jobs. For clerical jobs the upper age limit must be 28 years but in case of P.O it is 30 years.
31st October 2012, 08:27 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a BCA final student can i apply in any bank but i am a general cast?

>> Yes, Off Course You can apply for Bank PO Examination after completing your Graduation in BCA Degree.......

There are mainly Two types of PO Exam:
  1. SBI PO
  2. IBPS PO

Eligibility and Criteria:

>> A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in any Discipline From Recognized Universities.......

>> Age of candidate should be between 20 to 28 years...

>> Final Years Student may also applicable for it....

Exam Pattern:

1. Reasoning
  2. General Awareness
  3. Quantitative Aptitude
  4. Computer Knowledge
  5. English Language
  6. Computer Knowledge

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
28th June 2015, 05:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for bank either PO post or clerk post.You can apply for IBPS or SBI bank job with your qualification .

The eligibility for the IBPS Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility to apply for IBPS P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The IBPS exam questions are from English,General awareness, Marketing and Computers, Quantitative aptitude,Test of reasoning.

-The exam process is conducted in different stages;

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination,

*Personal Interview.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI PO exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate who have pursued their degree through distance education are not eligible to apply for the exam .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

SBI PO exam is conducted in three phases.

Phase 1 - Preliminary Examination

Phase 2 - Main Examination

Phase 3 – Group Discussion & Interview

Preliminary Examination consists of Objective Tests for 100 marks and will only be conducted online. The duration for exam will be of total 1 hour consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

English Language

Quantitative Aptitude

Reasoning Ability

After clearing the Pre Examination the candidate become eligible for the main exam which is conducted in two parts,

1. Objective Test for 200 marks and

2. Descriptive Test for 50 marks.

The Candidates who will pass in exam of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be passed to Phase III which consist of Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion &Interview will be decided by the Bank.

The eligibility criteria for SBI clerk exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian with valid residence certificate.

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with minimum 60%(55% for OBC and 50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate alongwith computer diploma.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 28 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.
28th June 2015, 08:11 PM
kavitagopani

You can apply for bank jobs by giving bank job exams. These exams are conducted twice a year by the government. You need clear this exam and get good marks to stand out in the merit to get selected.

You gicve SBI, IBPS clerk exam , PO exams. You have to apply online for this exam. So you should keep looking for notifications of this exam in employment newspapers and on official websites.

All the best
28th June 2015, 10:52 PM
unique99

Your question how you can apply any bank after passing BCA?

For your information now bank recruitment is done by IBPS & SBI.

IBPS recruits for all PSU bank including IDBI and SBI recruits for SBI itself as well as for

SBI Associate Bank.

Now you can join above banks for the posts clerk/PO/IT officer.

Your educational qualification BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application).

ELIGIBILITY: BCA degree holder from the recognized University/Institution can apply

for the above posts through online.

Age: General: 20 to 30 years, relaxations for OBC 3 years, S/C S/T 5 years Ex.Serviceman 10 years.

Whenever bank recruitment advertisement appear toward IBPS/SBI website for recruitment you must apply following their recruitment advertisement.

For applying purpose always visit http://www.ibps.in and http://www.sbi.co.in.

29th June 2015, 08:26 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.you can apply for bank exam after passing BCA.you can go for either clerical cadre or po cadre in bank.

For clerical cadre exams
- SBI clerk exam
- IBPS clerk exam

For PO(probationary officer) cadre
- SBI PO
- IBPS PO

Eligibility

Age limit
- your age should be between 20 to 28 years

Chance of appear for general category
- maximum 4 times

Section asked in exam
- English
- General awareness
- Reasoning
- Quntitative aptitude
- Computer knowledge
- Marketing

Here , you completed the BCA...so computer knowledge will be usefull while exam preparation.
29th June 2015, 11:17 AM
sanju0770

Hi,

You are eligible for Banking Jobs in India. India has seen now a Organization named as IBPS which recruits for all the Banks in India except SBI.

There are three types of Bank Exam :-

1. Bank Clerk
2. Bank PO
3. Bank SO

You are not eligible as Bank SO because you are not a post graduate candidate, However you can still apply for BANK PO and Bank Clerk

Eligibility :-
1. Graduation with 55% marks for reserved candidate and 60% for General Candidates
2. Age 18-28
3. Subject :- No Bar

Exam Pattern :-
1. Maths
2. Reasoning
3. Mental Ability
4. English
5. Computers
30th June 2015, 01:08 AM
sumansahujadam

Dear Aspirant,

If you want to apply for job after passing BCA , So I will tell you that there is an a IBPS were conducting all the Bank Exam ,So first of all you have to cleared that exam after that you go to the Interview and then you can get the job..In IBPS there are 19 Banks are Conducting One Paper Like PO Exam, Cleark Exam, So Exam and other once in a year.but if you want to do job in SBI then the SBI Bank also conducted that all Exam once In a year.

Hope this information useful for you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?