25th January 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?

hello
kindly tell me the details about bca like
subject, whose college best for bca in India?
and also I want to know after bca I give bank po exam or not?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Is BCA exam possible online?
  5. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  6. List of top 10 colleges for BCA? What is the current scope in BCA?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  8. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  9. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and subjects enlisted for AP SLET?
  11. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
  12. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  13. Subjects required for eligibility for BCA CET?
  14. How to go for RAS or IAS after completing BCA with 73%? Which subjects to choose?
  15. How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?
  16. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for bank exam after completing 12th with 85%?
26th January 2015, 09:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
kindly tell me the details about bca like
subject, whose college best for bca in India?
and also I want to know after bca I give bank po exam or not?
please reply as soon as possible
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three years Full time course which is divided into six semester.

Subjects in BBA
  • Principles of Management
  • Business Economics-I
  • Business Mathematics
  • Computer Fundamentals
  • Financial Accounting
  • Personality Development
  • Business Organization
  • Business Economics-II
  • Quantitative Techniques &
  • Operations Research in
  • Management
  • Data Base Management
  • System
  • Cost Accounting
  • Organizational Behavior
  • Indian Economy
  • Marketing Management
  • Computer Applications-I
  • Management Accounting
  • Personality Development &

Best BBA Colleges in India:

Christ University Hosur Road,
Bangalore 080-40129100/ 40129600
Official website - http://christuniversity.in

Amity International Business School
I3- Block, Sector -125, Noida 0120-4392049 / 4392044
Official website - http://amity.edu

Faculty of Management, Banasthali University
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali
Official website 01438-228477/228547 http://banasthali.org/

Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
A-8B, IMS Campus, Sector-62, Noida
0120-4798800-02/ 9911500000
Official website http://imsnoida.com/

Madras Christian College
Velachery Main Road, East Tambaram,Chennai 044-22390675
Official website http://mcc.edu.in/

Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for IBPS PO and Clerk exam after completing BCA.

Eligibility Criteria

-> Aspirants must have hold a Bachelor degree or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university.
-> Age of the applicants should be between 20-30 Years
-> SC / ST Candidates will be given age relaxation up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.ibps.in/
31st January 2015, 04:50 PM
rameshpatel0148

Default Re: Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?

Glocal University is best for BCA in India, Subjects are best of four with English as mandatory subject and yes you give bank po exam and can get a job in bank after doing BCA.
22nd May 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the subject which we have to study in bca with syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?