16th June 2013, 10:16 AM
priyankaagg1010

How can I apply for civil services after doing graduation in B.Tech computer science

i want to do M.Sc. in maths and i have done my graduation in B.Tech computer science,so will it be benefecial for me or not as i want to apply for civil services like banks,ssc.so how much it will help me?

26th December 2014, 07:14 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How can I apply for civil services after doing graduation in B.Tech computer science

You are a Graduate student and any graduate student can apply for Banks or SSC exam. Questions asked in these exams are of under graduate level so, M.Sc Mathematics will not be more beneficial to you to get job in Banks or SSC. I suggest you to do MBA in Finance or MBA in Banking. These course will be very beneficial to you to get a better job in Banks.
MBA in Banking or MBA in Finance leads to you to get a good job in Banking or SSC than M.Sc Mathematics after B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?