22nd June 2013, 10:44 PM
rsghodke

How can I apply for december attempt after completing 12th with 80% marks in 12th

sir recentaly i have completed 12th with 80% but due some reason i miss registration in may month and today is 22 June 2013 now can apply for december 2013attempt if yes then tell me how to register with icai.

11th September 2016, 11:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for december attempt after completing 12th with 80% marks in 12th

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. CPT is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year in June and December. Candidates who have done 10+2 from any recognized board are eligible to apply to for CPT. CPT is first stage of Chartered Accountancy course

CPT is an objective test in which questions from subjects like fundamentals of accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics and aptitude is asked. In order to clear this test, you need to score minimum of 50% marks overall in this exam and 30% in each subjects mentioned here.

You can apply for CPT exam at official website of ICAI which is http://www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?