28th May 2011, 05:18 PM
umeshkanase

How can I apply for the entrance test for CS course? Last date of the entrance test for CS?

How can I apply for the Entrance Test for CS COURSE? plz give me the deatil with the last date for the Entrance Test for CS?

17th October 2011, 07:45 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance test for CS course? Last date of the entrance test for CS?

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
6th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance test for CS course? Last date of the entrance test for CS?

My examination will be in this june but I want to give examination in december plz guide me.
4th April 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET REGISTERED FOR C S entrance exams
13th April 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I'l b giving 12th finals dis session frm commerce stream.How much percentage is required in 12th final to be eligible for the C.S Course?plz guide me.
Raktim kumar nath,jorhat,assam
17th December 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bcom(h).......can i apply for cs foundation during my graduation
25th January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have finished (PGD-Finance)now I want to do cs is there any exemption for me in case of entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?