15th March 2016, 01:47 PM
Annapurna Nayak

How can I apply for internship in DSP while in MBA 2nd semester?

I am waiting for the summer internship...in DSP ..kindly inform me how i apply for that ....I am a student of MBA 2nd sem..IN Burdwan university ...My father is an employee of DSP .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  2. How can I apply for an internship in private Banks being an MBA 2nd semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ICICI, SBI and HDFC for MBA 2nd semester student?
  5. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Internship in Finance Sector being a MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship? I am pursuing MBA in 2nd semester
  8. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  11. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  12. How to apply for project and internship after 2nd semester?
  13. How should I apply for internship in HAL, Lucknow when am doing my MBA second semester?
  14. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  15. How to join Summer Internship in Axis/ICICI/HDFC Bank while MBA 2nd semester?
  16. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  18. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?